Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GRANPAAAA Dave the lucky soul gets this view everytime the magic happens 🤣🤣🤮🤮 just made myself sick... sorry 🤣
Was that not a picture of her on one of her overnighters with the Vonster? Lying in bed hungover and naked trying to entice her with her smelling, wrinkled old snatch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sure ‘Get a Hug’ would be interested to see the comments where Bev tells people to go and hug their family/ says vile stuff about their loved ones etc.
IMG_5743.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I wish these companies would research better. Imagine letting someone as vindictive as this who’s known for saying “give your foster mum a hug” as an insult. I wouldn’t buy from these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many piggy grunts does it take to clean your toilet ?? And why use the same sponge to clean your floor and sink 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but for the amount of washing she’s just crammed in that machine she’s going to need more than one tablet, one is going to do absolutely nothing. Could just be me tho 🤣
IMG_0422.png

IMG_0419.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's see if she's wearing the same stinky pjs. Also don't wash inside the toilet bowl then wipe where u sit???? That was same sponge 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Let's see if she's wearing the same stinky pjs. Also don't wash inside the toilet bowl then wipe where u sit???? That was same sponge 😳
Literally came here to say that! I clean the lid, then seat then under the seat, then the bowl! And don’t get me started on the grunts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6