Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need therapy after watching her videos from today. The 1970's pub carpet in the bedroom,hoovering the bed with a hoover that's hoovered up Ted's hair and Grampa Dave's toe nails,the panting video insinuating her and Disco Dave still do "it" 🤢 (I'm not for one second saying there's a cut off age but I could have done without the shaking jowels and slug tongue),the bone sucking 🤢. It's too much guys,I need a week on a cruise with Vonnie and a glass of echo falls to get over it tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’d believe in the tooth fairy before I believed she earned 125k 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one, lying little bridge troll

• Haha
It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄

And only one bottom sheet as she said it was still wet. Who only has one sheet!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Top percentage of tax payers is what she said, we're all in the top percentage of tax payers. If you're trying to say you're a high rate tax payer, that's completely different and it also means you need a better accountant because if you earn circa £1500 pm from your first job and £1202 from your second job you shouldn't really be in the higher tax bracket. Your accountant should also be looking at legal tax avoidance strategies to reduce your tax liabilities. I bet she's too cheap to pay an accountant because she doesn't realise how much it would save her. Probably got Handlebars doing her tax return for her because he's the only one in the family that can read and use a calculator

• Haha
Her sleeve has David’s dinner all up it 🤢 I honestly heave when I’m watching her dish up and throw bones all over her plate

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her sleeve has David’s dinner all up it 🤢 I honestly heave when I’m watching her dish up and throw bones all over her plate
It’s just grotesque. I’m not saying she has to plate up restaurant quality but the way she slops food about is vile.

Reactions: 6
Health care assistant my arse. She's a carer working in an oaps home. I do the same job but in clients homes.!! Trying to sound posh 🤣

Horrible woman. Why is she lying about her job title and training? Apart from to use it to scare children into thinking she might get access to them and harm them?

Reactions: 1
She’s making video after video right now with her stubby finger curled over her top lip arguing with people who posted a mild comment.

Reactions: 4
I think I might have to block her. I’m sick of seeing her little goblin face on my fyp, slopping food about and slurring because she’s too pissed to dish up dinner properly.