Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit didn’t know they still sold those crystal ornaments. duck me they’re so outdated. The rotten old ball bag loves tacky ornaments cluttering up her 1970’s flat pack shelving

Reactions: 7
Legit didn’t know they still sold those crystal ornaments. duck me they’re so outdated. The rotten old ball bag loves tacky ornaments cluttering up her 1970’s flat pack shelving
I think that’s her all over though. It’s like she’s stuck in the 70s.

Reactions: 3
I can’t see the point in buying them on holiday, clogging up your suitcase, when you can get them from any UK shopping centre for cheaper? She says she’s putting them in the window. Always a great idea to store crystal in the window, so the sun can hit them and direct laser beams of light to your soft furnishings until they burst into flames. Genius move.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t see the point in buying them on holiday, clogging up your suitcase, when you can get them from any UK shopping centre for cheaper? She says she’s putting them in the window. Always a great idea to store crystal in the window, so the sun can hit them and direct laser beams of light to your soft furnishings until they burst into flames. Genius move.
Nah that won’t happen. Bevs furniture is tough, northern furniture. More chance of Dave bursting into flames with his blood alcohol level.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We go past a house regularly which was burnt out this way, something classier than Swarovski but it was a large crystal ornament in the window, just a shell of a house remained.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How awful 😞 Maybe this is why Bev doesn’t bother doing up the house? She’s just waiting for it to burn down by either the crystals in the window, the stove beneath another window or that dodgy air fryer everyone warned her had been recalled. It’s an insurance scam!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How awful 😞 Maybe this is why Bev doesn’t bother doing up the house? She’s just waiting for it to burn down by either the crystals in the window, the stove beneath another window or that dodgy air fryer everyone warned her had been recalled. It’s an insurance scam!
She could claim upto £9.50 on the insurance if the hovel burnt down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eurgh is that a cold sore now? She’s hacking like she’s got a fur ball over on her Twitter stories. Absolutely minging.

Tagging the cruise company hoping for a freebie. If I were them I’d ban her after the way she carried on screaming in the corridors.
bleeping hell. Judith Chalmers off of SHEIN

• Haha
It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄
I sooooo am I love the way in the past she says she has 20 plus bed sets but she’s only got one sheet and that view from her bedroom window is so relaxing and dusting around the ornaments on that radiator is just awesome 🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bedroom looks looks like a cheap 15 pound b&b I stopped in Blackpool about 10 years ago. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My bedroom smells fresh every day because I open the window, wipe the surfaces and change the bedding?! She a minger.

State of that carpet, replace it for the love of god. The wallpaper, the decor. It’s truly depressing. Spend some of that six figure bank account on some redecorating. And that crappy TV she got for Dave that was worse than the one before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8