Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a grubby old devil. You just no the clothes in that case won't see the light of day until she next goes away.

The cottage pie looked very sloppy, don't over mash your spuds Bev, there's nothing wrong with texture

Reactions: 5
The cottage pie looks like something that you would vomit up 🤢
---
And she hasn’t even taken the tag off her new spatula that she is using 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What is all that shite she’s brought home? Could have just done a blindfolded trolley dash in TK Maxx instead and saved herself a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't bring any souvenirs back for her wonderful family but was able to bring back a suitcase full of tat for herself. Tea towels? Souvenir display plates? All she's missing is the display fan with a flamenco dancer on it and a jewellery box that plays Y Viva Espana.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed re those Sworvski crystal lumps. It's just so old fashioned to have that sort of clutter around your house being ignored and gathering dust isn't it? Souvenir wise I'll have fridge magnet and a postcard max

Reactions: 4
It was the Portugal bag that got me, the one with the river and bridge she couldn’t name. She’s such a culture vulture 😂

As for the crystal Kev, I’d spend more on an average Saturday shopping trip and lunch with my daughters. I can afford them I just wouldn’t give them house room. They’re just so chavtastic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She used that new spatula in her cottage pie video and it’s still got the tag on it. Obviously didn’t even wash it before she used it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s being absolutely vile in the comments tonight! Lots of mum not loving you remarks, saying shes got loads of money, telling people to go to Butlins etc.
As if she didn’t even buy Dave and the grandkids something, tight cow.

You could paper a wall with those potatoes 🤢 how does someone who claims to be such a foodie not know that you don’t blend potatoes & certainly not with an immersion blender 😩 dumb ass Guy Fieri looking old motherlicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she made corn't beef'ash and she kept repeating that she doesn't like it the texture of baby food? 🫠 Wtf would you call that slop then, Kev?

Maybe she just fancied popping her teeth out for change.

Reactions: 8
Well I mean that’s fine dining at its best get yourself on a cruise ship and get a job in the kitchen, nobody will know and being as you haven’t seen your husband for a week why don’t you stand in your kitchen and eat on your own 😱

Reactions: 3
When I saw the whole carrots floating in the pan I thought she was making hotdogs. I couldn’t make any sense of it. That can’t be a pleasant eating experience. Where the duck has she copied it from??

• Haha