Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Helen, in her forties? Her house is so old fashioned, it must run in the family! The young girl, Evie looked so uncomfortable when the camera was shoved right in her face, why would the horrible old bint do that?!
Agree, they’re such an odd bunch, no surprise really.

Reactions: 10
How old is Helen, in her forties? Her house is so old fashioned, it must run in the family! The young girl, Evie looked so uncomfortable when the camera was shoved right in her face, why would the horrible old bint do that?!
Agree, they’re such an odd bunch, no surprise really.
Helen is less than a year older than me but her house is so old fashioned I'd think it hadn't been decorated or updated since she moved in. It looks like it was last touched in the 90s

Reactions: 5
That Kim... oh dear. Oh dear. That is an unfortunate looking woman. I suppose she's still punching though if she's going out with one of the inbred little lot.

Reactions: 3
1000046241.jpg

This side is dirteh n t'other side is clean n not been worn....

Funny that as you had that pink rag of a dress on and never had that antimacassor cardy thing off your back.
Straight back in t'wardrobe fir them.

Nasteh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who puts sun cream in their bag and into the cupboard until next time they are on holiday, not that she used much on her cruise, a bottle must last her years.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe because she wears her outfits more than once without a wash she deems them to be clean. That white cardigan must be humming though - she barely took it off. Does she not realise that people have eyes and can see that she wore the dress and cardigan?

Reactions: 3
Just me that’s washes everything when I get back even if I haven’t worn it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She believes you get a window to look out of with an inside cabin but she believes some people say you don’t get a window, the clue is in inside, it is inside the ship therefore no window but there are window cabins, bloody expert

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ she's brought some bleeping junk back. Absolute tat. 😜

As for those swarovski dust collectors, they're £65 online. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really leave the ‘holiday’ clothes in the suitcase to take upstairs for the next time?
That white 🤢 cardigan was in there!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t care if clothes have been worn or not , it all gets washed regardless 😱
Yep. Me too. Although I now have packing for holidays sorted so don’t tend to take stuff I don’t wear. But I wash everything nonetheless

Reactions: 4