Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been on a cruise. Is it normal not be able to help yourself to the buffet ??
Not been on Ventura but on other p&o ships, since covid, the buffet is serve yourself unless there has been an outbreak of noro virus or something

Not been on Ventura but on other p&o ships, since covid, the buffet is serve yourself unless there has been an outbreak of noro virus or something
There was a Norovirus outbreak right as it was due in Southampton when the little troll boarded.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean if your going on a cruise do it in style
Our next one is already booked
Singapore and Australia
Off you feck nanna slam the door on your way out

Reactions: 5
I was on Ventura Nov 2022, it was help yourself. I helped myself to Covid and come January was in ICU!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What a right unfortunate bunch they are. Pissed up Dave is the least bizarre looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been warm today and she’s spent the best part of the day travelling and she hasn’t even had a shower and change of clothes. 🤮
Absolutely vile, the first thing you would want to do is freshen up after traveling.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely f*** off she's wearing the same clothes she traveled in to the "million chairs randomly in the living room Helen looking as jolly as always nobody having a good time" party. Her flaps must stink 🤢
---
I can smell her in my mind and it's 🤢
Absolutely vile, the first thing you would want to do is freshen up after traveling.
---

Reactions: 2
Absolutely f*** off she's wearing the same clothes she traveled in to the "million chairs randomly in the living room Helen looking as jolly as always nobody having a good time" party. Her flaps must stink 🤢
---

---
I reckon it’s the previous evening’s mascara too 🤢

Chavs.
IMG_5275.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What an ugly bunch. The inlaws are so grim too all smoking/vaping under that manky carport in their tit outfits.
Which one belongs with who? Creepy doll bint is with handlebars yeah?
She's got a cheek calling her son common. She's as common as shite the feral little toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bad is it when you introduce your son as the other twin Everyone else had a name I thought that was disgusting !
They really really are bunch of inbreeds. Just like the hillbillies,- and I’m not apologising for that comment !

• Haha
Reactions: 7