Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not concerned that she has no recollection of this girl ever being her neighbour 🤣 I would remember all my neighbours to some extent but she has no clue who this random woman is that has found out where she lives and given flowers. Also weird how she said that the husband said his wife wants to give flowers and not the woman just saying it. It’s either complete bullshit or really bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in the directory, had her front door on come slop with me, has that stupid label on her door about night shifts. It’s giving South Park

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bev's hand lingered a touch too long on Vonnie's bust in today's latest post when she was admiring her top. Definitely closeted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My guess is another undeclared add fir that ecoli ecoli chicken or whatever it’s called that’s she’s been making a big deal out of recently 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Thursday cleaning video intro was horrific - does it mean she’s naked under that duvet? It’s too horrible to think about. Also, she has a filter on that video, so how come she still looks bad?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“Nannabea reposted” this video where Cory donates £150 on behalf of a troll in his comments. Looking forward to seeing your £150 donation, Bev! Should be easy enough with your six figure bank account 🥰
IMG_8908.png

Reactions: 2
The Thursday cleaning video intro was horrific - does it mean she’s naked under that duvet? It’s too horrible to think about. Also, she has a filter on that video, so how come she still looks bad?
really sounded like she was doing the voiceover without her teeth in. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2