Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shitting on benefits when you work in a care home…so many of her colleagues are probably claiming universal credit, I bet they all hate having to work with her!

Reactions: 13
That UC top up is a fuckin lifeline for some people, me included, it’s give me an opportunity to better my life, get an education because just like Bev I was a teenage parent and thanks to that bit of money we get off UC I’m able to go to college, uni and make sure I don’t have to work myself into my grave.
Soz for the me rail but I hate the out of touch old fuckin bat

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The benefits thing is her Tory coming out. She’ll very much subscribe to the ‘all benefit claimants are scroungers’ theory, both being Sun readers. She thinks it’s a flex because she’s lead a totally aspiration less life. She also thought it was a flex that her poor mum worked herself to the bone to her dying day.
Worked himself to the bone for what? A crappy 2 up 2 down in a crack den town? No car, no travel, no education.
I get it if you’ve worked hard and achieved amazing things but they’ve achieved nothing.

Reactions: 11
Shitting on benefits when you work in a care home…so many of her colleagues are probably claiming universal credit, I bet they all hate having to work with her!
Bet she wa at post office every Monday with her family allowance book though. When her spawn was little.
---
That UC top up is a fuckin lifeline for some people, me included, it’s give me an opportunity to better my life, get an education because just like Bev I was a teenage parent and thanks to that bit of money we get off UC I’m able to go to college, uni and make sure I don’t have to work myself into my grave.
Soz for the me rail but I hate the out of touch old fuckin bat
My friend just moved over to it from tax credits. She was shitting her self because she’s been used to a payment every wendsday. Any way when she got her first statment it was for £0. They’d made a mistake but sorted it for her stright away.

Reactions: 4
I want to know if Dave can drive and if they’ve ever had a car? And why can’t she drive? If I ask here she might answer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know how she gets all that shopping home from Aldi - a taxi maybe?

Bet she’ll say she’s never learned to drive because she’s never been sober long enough all she needs is within walking distance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fook me why doesn’t he help her with the shopping? They seriously do not do anything together !

Reactions: 4
A random stranger knocks on your door and gives you flowers because they know who you are from social media? A complete stranger? Okay then. Sounds perfectly normal and not at all made up to me.
IMG_8785.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d be more worried that some random had found my house and was knocking on my door.

Reactions: 12
I’d be more worried that some random had found my house and was knocking on my door.
It’s pretty easy to find to be fair. It’s the slum in the middle of a motorway with “don’t knock grafting night worker sleeping” sign on the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Won’t tell people where she is staying until she leaves when she’s on a grifted trip because she’s concerned about safety but made her home address easier to find than Buckingham Palace 😂

Reactions: 14