Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that tells the fugly little gnome it looks good for it's age needs an eye test & a mental capacity assessment

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely smoked for a prolonged period of time. Historically or a cheeky cog every now and then. The croaky voice, persistent cough and face like a wrung out old chamois leather says otherwise.
Whoever says she looks good for her age clearly have an issue with their sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't.

Kev: "Alreet now Dave, stand in front of t'televsion and put arm around me and I'll top up pocket money by extra two quid"
Dave: *grunts, shuffles to position*

Love the little cretin pretending it's interested in football

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Call me an idiot but her first three storytimes yesterday were almost pleasant and she seemed (almost) amiable but then she ruined it with the fourth one being pissed up

Is her husband on an alcohol induced cognitive decline that she’s not speaking about? Because wtf was he saying in that football video? The man can’t string a coherent sentence together 🤯 genuinely concerned - he’s only in his 60s.

Reactions: 9
I can’t even listen to her pregnancy stories because the thought of someone getting her up the stick is horrendous 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her husband on an alcohol induced cognitive decline that she’s not speaking about? Because wtf was he saying in that football video? The man can’t string a coherent sentence together 🤯 genuinely concerned - he’s only in his 60s.
They both have Korsakoff’s in the next couple of years, Dave is already there I’d say.

I saw her birth story video. I cannot believe she is a year younger than my mum! The way she looks and talks about the old days makes her appear so much older, she talks about her past as if she had a baby in the 50/60s not late 70s/80s.