Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2024-06-07-15-54-54-90_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Definitely not been to work this week, those aren't the step counts of someone who works at night in a care home

Reactions: 15
I know many people have said it but I don’t think she works anymore. And if she did she certainly isn’t doing a 60 hour week. She only worked four night shifts

Reactions: 7
Remember she went a bit quiet a while back and all her content was reposts? I don’t mean when aunty Margaret died, it was much more recent than that. I reckon she got sacked at that point and she’s just not mentioned it.

Reactions: 12
Remember she went a bit quiet a while back and all her content was reposts? I don’t mean when aunty Margaret died, it was much more recent than that. I reckon she got sacked at that point and she’s just not mentioned it.
Either that or they “mutually agreed” to part ways.

Reactions: 9
Definitely wasn’t retirement anyway, because if it was there would have been a big song and dance about it and one of those dreary family parties in her front room where everyone looks so bored they could die and she keeps the big light on.

• Haha
I don’t think she’s worked since that Chinese takeaway video in 2022 where she was particularly pissed and vile

Reactions: 5

I know she's not her actual daughter (or even daughter-in-law!) but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I know she's not her actual daughter (or even daughter-in-law!) but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Men do tend to go for women that are like their mothers 😂 I don’t think handlebars could afford to be choosy when it came to getting a girlfriend and that’s the best he could come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely not working any more. 90% of her content was about how much of a ‘reyt grafter’ she was and her pre / post work routine. And then it just stopped. I’m glad she isn’t because that horrible old wretch should be nowhere near vulnerable people.

• Heart
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not letting negativity into her life? Why’s that, because her mother in law is negativity personified?

Reactions: 3
So strange that she thinks it’s a flex that her husband ‘never had a day off’ and ‘worked himself to the bone’? Always banging on about them not claiming benefits either as if it’s even a choice

Reactions: 14
So strange that she thinks it’s a flex that her husband ‘never had a day off’ and ‘worked himself to the bone’? Always banging on about them not claiming benefits either as if it’s even a choice
The benefits thing is her Tory coming out. She’ll very much subscribe to the ‘all benefit claimants are scroungers’ theory, both being Sun readers. She thinks it’s a flex because she’s lead a totally aspiration less life. She also thought it was a flex that her poor mum worked herself to the bone to her dying day.

Reactions: 8
The benefits thing is her Tory coming out. She’ll very much subscribe to the ‘all benefit claimants are scroungers’ theory, both being Sun readers. She thinks it’s a flex because she’s lead a totally aspiration less life. She also thought it was a flex that her poor mum worked herself to the bone to her dying day.
She’s an idiot and exactly the sort of povvo the Tories want voting for them.

Reactions: 10