Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Particularly obnoxious tonight. Pissed up and fighting with a 14 year old and anyone else who says something other than “oh nanna you crack me up 🤣🥰🥰🥰

She’s boasting about this “account in good standing” notification, saying “despite all the trolls reporting me for undisclosed ads”. Manages to omit that she’s being reported to the ASA, not TikTok, and has been reprimanded several times by them. Convenient, that.
She’s a horrible little old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s always children she ends up arguing with isn’t it? Horrible nasty pissed up little bully.

Reactions: 10
I’d rather rent a fruit and veg pallet for £2k a month than have the burden of owning that mouldy shithole with the pisshead and medieval lookin gonk that inhabit it.
Horrible ugly old duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just clicked on tiktok to find nanabea sozzled in bed MINUS HER TEETH 😳😱
What an absolute state!
These tiktokers like nana, mjbyrnex and Becky really are something else! 🫣🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What video is that comment about biting someone on? I can’t believe that comment is allowed when I get warnings for no reason half the time 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve just tried to watch the I’m in bed video. I couldn’t stand the smacking of the lips had to turn it off obviously not cleaned her teeth 🦷 Skanky vile cow

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I liked it when she came stomping in to the kitchen to make that video about older people on tiktok, and fell over the dog bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d rather rent a fruit and veg pallet for £2k a month than have the burden of owning that mouldy shithole with the pisshead and medieval lookin gonk that inhabit it.
Horrible ugly old duck
Same, imagine bragging about owning that shithole she lives in 😂 she‘s absolutely vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
Sucking on a chicken bone while video replying to argue with kids on TikTok. Truly fascinating content. She needs to sit back and actually think how bleeping ridiculous she is. Anyone else would just ignore them!
IMG_0066.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being asked what your nan does and having to tell them she does TikTok 💀

• Haha
My god she looks rough this morning. Classic alcoholic complexion. She looks at least ten years older than she actually is.

Reactions: 2
And here we go again going out with yesterdays clothes on . This woman ( use that word lightly ) is just filthy ! Ps she slept in that tee shirt too so ile put money on she didn’t shower last night OR this morning 🤢
Why in gods name do people think she is wonderful
When in reality she must smell of B.O,
Wee, Yesterday’s greasy food, and wine breath 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
And here we go again going out with yesterdays clothes on . This woman ( use that word lightly ) is just filthy ! Ps she slept in that tee shirt too so ile put money on she didn’t shower last night OR this morning 🤢
Why in gods name do people think she is wonderful
When in reality she must smell of B.O,
Wee, Yesterday’s greasy food, and wine breath 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She won’t ah e had a shower because she doesn’t have one in the hovel. She probably had a quick wipe down with the dirty rag/tea towel after cleaning the bin with it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11