Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the way Bev and other influencers of her ilk accuse people of being jealous because of their follower counts. They just can’t imagine it not being the most important thing in people’s lives. I’ve never tried to get a following on social media because it doesn’t appeal to me. We have other tit going on out here in the real world. Sure no one is sending me boxes of curry sauce for what I do but I think I can live with that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate the way Bev and other influencers of her ilk accuse people of being jealous because of their follower counts. They just can’t imagine it not being the most important thing in people’s lives. I’ve never tried to get a following on social media because it doesn’t appeal to me. We have other tit going on out here in the real world. Sure no one is sending me boxes of curry sauce for what I do but I think I can live with that 🤣
It makes me laugh too, they say we're jealous but I have my social media profiles so locked down because I don't want all and sundry knowing my business. And yes, like you I don't get given free stuff but I don't need it because I get paid every month from my job so I can go and buy McDonell's curry sauce from Sainsbury's and I can afford to go on holiday to nice hotels that weren't last refurbished when Noah was on his ark

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪
Report to the ASA
---
She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
---
Report to the ASA
---

She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
Hope this is ok Admin please delete if not

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same! I've got 17 followers on my TT account and I've never posted a single video. I just use it for (mostly) hate watching 👀 It just shows how small her world is that she thinks follower count is important.

Reactions: 10
Well done on getting her chips comment in as well on that screengrab - not that she’s rattled of course.

These are more undeclared adverts for Pepe’s btw - freebies again.

Also, when she’s doing her stupid dancing, why when she closes her eyes does it look like she’s straining to do a massive shite??

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Says she loves chicken and chips, then says she's not a fan of chips. Also says she's not keen on rice (in other videos) but then says the rice and halloumi dish is her new addiction.

Definitely sponsored content but not declared as such

Reactions: 12
Particularly obnoxious tonight. Pissed up and fighting with a 14 year old and anyone else who says something other than “oh nanna you crack me up 🤣🥰🥰🥰

She’s boasting about this “account in good standing” notification, saying “despite all the trolls reporting me for undisclosed ads”. Manages to omit that she’s being reported to the ASA, not TikTok, and has been reprimanded several times by them. Convenient, that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice that it is white wine in the glass but the half bottle of rosé on top of her little fridge. She’s got at least two bottles on the go. Drunken little goblin.
IMG_3511.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9