Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofaz56

I'm not being funny but she must be in absolute agony with that sunburn. I would feel so ill if I got that burnt,but I'm the type of person that has to neck water and lather up in at least factor 30 when I'm in the sun 😂. I'm not "tough owd bird" from keighly so that's probably why 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Knock knock

Chatty Member
I think it’s really sad that she still has to work a 12 hour shift at the age of 64 nothing to brag about at all

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’d have a panic attack thinkin I was in one of those Bold St timeslips bein transported back to 1886 and there’s a small chimney sweep behind me

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
That living room…
It’s time to get a decorator in to do a professional job and to freshen up that stained ceiling. I know that Bev has been decorating since she was about 7 (for newer hate-watchers, that was a real brag of hers), but she obviously didn’t graduate to ceiling work. Also, if that’s the only radiator in the room (ok, I admit, I checked some old videos and can’t see another one), that room must be arctic, especially as it basically opens up onto the street. No wonder they sit huddled in there with the big light on - the bulb probably gives more warmth than that electric fire.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
How did I miss this on what is now also wine Sunday!

IMG_2026.jpeg

---
AND a rap on the stubby knuckles from the ASA for not marking the shitty mash adverts. Bet she’s raging.
IMG_2057.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss? Her Benidorm holiday looked so shit she may as well have been in a Pontins resort and when she went to Turkey it looked like she was staying in a youth hostel in Chernobyl. Not one of her holidays has made me think “oh I wish I was there” or even think about going to the place she went.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I hate people like her who are lairy and behave like loud mouthed chavs and anyone who dares to complain or simply not want to listen to them gobbing off and being cunty gets called boring. Its not boring to not want some pissed up attention seeking dwarf shouting outside your room in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

halcyondays85

VIP Member
It says everything you need to know about her as a person that she was more willing to brag about her blue tick rather than saying anything nice about her mum or auntie. Fame hungry sad act who cares about nobody but herself.

Reactions: 14

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Bev in her formal wear!
IMG_8183.png

I found this ungodly image my searching “lady thwomp” as I was convinced there were thwomps with little pink bows on them. Wasn’t expecting it to be an actual fetish! Guess the kind of person who drew this must be the kind of person in her comments telling her how stunning she looks.

I don’t know why any women in their early 60s would feel bad reading this thread. What we’re all saying is early 60 is still young but Bev looks and acts like she’s 80. Is that offensive?! I thought it was a compliment.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She’s posting quotes on Instagram about how racism is learned and then likening comments on TikTok about loving old racist comedies from the 70s. Riddle me that one Bev

gigi_93

VIP Member
Comments about people’s family is very rich coming from a woman who disowned her grandson…an innocent CHILD. 🙄 Also in what world is there anything wrong with having or being foster parents?? Even in Kev’s twisted little mind I don’t know how she came to that conclusion. Piss head