Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
“Harry, please stay home, close the curtains, I heard that woman from TikTok - Nannabea - is here…”

The click-clack of leprechaun shoes approaching…

*taptap*

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I’m actually devastated the leprechaun shoes have been demoted!
View attachment 2889724
Bev doesn’t seem to know what “not to shabby” means. She looks god awful for a 64 year old, tomboy or not.

She‘s 4ft 10 and a size 16, her torso will be a fair size and yet her head still looks massive. In a different century she‘d be an exhibit in a freak show.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Bloody hell those videos from last night. I'm not convinced Dave is fully compos mentis??

I try to avoid Disco Dave slander because I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Trapped early doors by the grim little pygmy after an ill-advised leg up. We all make poor decisions in our youth and Dave has paid the ultimate price. After seeing those videos yesterday I can only assume he has pickled his brain in Stella as a coping mechanism.

• Haha

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
That’s not a black tie evening. Kev dressed in an outfit she’s got out of the care home lost property. With Miranda aka ‘’Vonnie’ looking like she’s ready for brunch at the local garden centre. The food looks like it’s straight out of a primary school canteen.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I hope this cruise is full of absolute scallies and she gets boxed in the mouth within seconds of a blossom hill induced tirade

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-05-04-10-45-55-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This picture of Danny Devito is giving Bev vibes, showing off his pins and randomly got his feet out, massive head, no neck and barrel chested

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why do all these nobody’s on TikTok think everyone is jealous of them? Like seriously?

TikTok isn’t difficult if you want to sell your soul and set your family up for a bucket load of abuse. You can buy followers for next to nothing and if you can be arsed posting a few times a day, your following quickly builds.

Most of us would rather not embarrass ourselves online however Bev and are most definitely not jealous of your stunning looks, super fit husband, perfect home and model like children/grandchildren. Stupid old bat

• Haha
Reactions: 16

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That fuckin son’s head looks like Saturn with that fat roll sticking out at the back. Funny lookin bunch

• Haha

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
It’s Thirsty Thursday! Quick clean of the hovel, then some pissed up ranting this evening. Enjoy your day tattlers.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
If you want to read some top-notch Bev comments, go to Anxious Steve’s account and watch his latest video. It’s basically a repost of the one where Bev is having an Echo Falls fuelled philosophy sesh, explaining about how she is as one with her Asian neighbours - in fact she’s so submerged in Pakistani culture she can say “chuteneeee” ! The hate comments underneath give me hope that not everyone is falling for her act. Enjoy!
I cannot describe the level of revulsion I feel when I hear her say 'chut-a-nee'. It makes my tits twinge!

• Haha