Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
Sorry, bit random but does anyone remember when she put up a post about someone dying or someone’s funeral and you could hear her in the background on the toilet doing a poo! Has anyone got that saved? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I love the fact that on ‘big’ occasions she dusts off the anklet, because nothing says first-night at the theatre like an ankle bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I'm actually mortified, shouting down the corridors at 1am, like a fucking harridan. If I were on that ship, I'd be arranging a dwarf throwing competition and she'd be overboard before you could blink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Very strange that the woman who thinks having a family is a flex, is on her own on Mother's Day. Not one of her 4 children or 5 grandchildren have bothered to go and see her. My mum was surrounded by her children and grandchildren today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Why can't they afford to get married, they can do it on the cheap. It's not like goth girl or handlebars would look beautiful in expensive wedding clothes, you can't polish a turd.

They could get themselves down to the register office and Kev could cater and throw one of her 'big light on' parties with 922 guests. Maybe Kev could do raw prawn lollipops again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
The ugly, lying, little grommet acting like she didn’t know what TikTok was (thought it was an online clock) yet here she is on Twitter in 2019 trying to shill her account. You little liar Bev!!

IMG_3116.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

mumaof2boys

None of her 4 kids visited! Hahahaha and she's making comments to followers how their family didn't love them?! Oh the irony Kev 🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
The video about trolls…she refers to herself as an influencer. Who the fuck is she influencing? Her house is a shit hole that hasn’t been decorated since 1982, her MDF kitchen worktop is rotten and peeling and she looks like she stinks of piss. Love you’re influencing no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Sorry but she's an average pub singer at best. Nanna kidding on like she's Keighley's answer to Whitney Houston 🤡

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I can't sing and my foster parents haven't hugged me today etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19