Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PaulSmitt

I’m surprised he supports man united with them
Loving in West Yorkshire and being close to Bradford and Leeds

Helliebella

VIP Member
You’ve got to remember, this is a woman who’s lived a bare, basic life for YEARS. She could only outright buy that crumby house because she got compensation for the fact they were building a bloody great road past it. Dave and her both worked unskilled jobs in an area not noted for its high standard of living and her talk of big bank balances etc, has to be framed in relation to what she’s been used to, i.e. NOWT! When she brags on about the money she makes from TikTok, let’s face it, it’ll seem a fortune to someone like her so she’s having her moment in the sun. I agree with @Lizzie Mintdrop, she’s setting up to announce she’s leaving her role at the care home so she can “create” full time on social media - god help us!

On another note, clear up the rubbish on your street, it looks like you live in a crap area…🙄
She does live in a crap area ….

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Yeah it will be in with the select price, would of thought nanna booked a saver haha these ship waits on these buses

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is she actually going on a cruise round the uk? I mean personally the idea of a cruise is a nightmare. It’s like an all inclusive hotel but you can’t even escape cos you’re in the middle of the sea. Packed in like sardines. No thanks.
I think it’s a Mediterranean cruise.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Just a couple of observations about Kev and her size and shape. A 38" back on someone who is less than 60" tall, I'm 5'6 and my back is 36" and I think I have quite a big back. Secondly, size 4 feet is quite big for her height, I'm size 4.5, everyone I know who is Kev's height is a size 3 or less. I suppose what I'm getting at is, what exactly was it that suppressed Kev's height because that medicine ball head of hers doesn't fit in with the height either. She's like a cut and shut gone wrong
I don't think it matters about height, shoe size etc as everyone is so different, especially with bra sizes as let's face it , over 70% of women are wearing the wrong size bra anyway & she definitely is.

But I'm only 5ft, 34H with sz 4 feet, my friend who is only 5ft 4, so not overly tall has size 8 feet 🤔