Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Sorry but she's an average pub singer at best. Nanna kidding on like she's Keighley's answer to Whitney Houston 🤡

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I can't sing and my foster parents haven't hugged me today etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

smudge126

VIP Member
Can we start a gofundme to buy this idiot with the doll a new CD so she can learn another song?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
This statement alone tells us everything we need to know about what an utter bitch she is, how dare she make such an awful comment, in jest, drunkenness or whatever. If a child is in foster care is is rarely their fault and to pass such an awful comment makes he lower than a snake’s belly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Aw dave looks happy, guy could be taken to Pripyat and as long as he’s got a telly for United and a crate he’s not arsed

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Bet the old trollop wouldn’t dare spout the vile comments she does online in person to somebody’s actual face. Just a sad little old hag that’s let all this attention get to her head so thinks she can speak to people like shit. Pahahahah one day though somebody will chin the twat 😂
I never thought I’d be gagging to see an old person get a proper good hiding, yet here we are 😂

• Haha
Always going after folks families. I suspect that the bitterness stems from the fact that her own family tree is more of a vine.

Diddikins

VIP Member
She does it all the time. Bragging about her amazing holiday to Turkey. Her hotel looked like a concentration camp.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I can’t believe political correctness gone mad is equivalent to “I can’t call black/gay/disabled people names anymore and it’s not fair!”

Lorny

VIP Member
We have a family of petite people? Last time I looked the daughter and granddaughter were built like brick shithouses?
Bev might be short but petite isn’t the word that springs to mind when I think of her size and shape that’s for sure 😂

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
And every ‘troll’ you piss off, try and mock one day somebody will be smashing them glasses right off ya scabby face 🙃 Alsoooooo Bev I can assure you nobody is jealous of you… You’ve got a corpse for a husband, you live in a tatty old house, and you smell of chip fat…I could go on but well I won’t…. Come on let’s get in the real world now Bev 😂

• Haha

prettywoman

She’s full of shit, if tiktok paid her ‘triple or sometimes quadruple’ her normal wage then why does she buy the cheapest wine, go on depressing holidays and live in a hovel

• Sad