Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hereforthehottea for the thread title which got the most likes! Congratulations! You win a burnt Yorkshire pudding from the stubby toe-fingers of Kev’s filthy hands.

IMG_7686.png

Anyone got a summary?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have a special loose women today for all the ones over 60. Shocked to see Kaye, Denise, Linda and Ruth are not just the same age but some older than little Bev. And I’d not consider Linda robson or Denise welsh to be that young looking.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, bit random but does anyone remember when she put up a post about someone dying or someone’s funeral and you could hear her in the background on the toilet doing a poo! Has anyone got that saved? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just stop with all that heavy breathing and sound effects my dog has better table manners and how much do you have to shovel in that gob of yours ?
Animal

Why did she need Yorkshire pudding AND dumplings? How is she not the size of a house with the amount of food she puts away.

Reactions: 6
Funny isn't it how she's all of a sudden replacing the kitchen floor and decorating since aunty Margaret passed mentioned going away on friday an all hhhmmmm 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pointless replacing the floor alone. Entire hovel needs stripping back to brick and starting again

Reactions: 8
“I always add caraway seeds to my cabbage”. Why bleeping lie about something so dumb and basic? We’ve seen you cooking cabbage before without using caraway seeds. What a pointless fib.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I always add caraway seeds to my cabbage”. Why bleeping lie about something so dumb and basic? We’ve seen you cooking cabbage before without using caraway seeds. What a pointless fib.
Tbf I have seen her do it in a few videos.

Reactions: 1
Look the budget’s tight, I’ve not got 6 figures in the bank account like Bev okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Nanna bastard is going on a cruise soon ...And blew his budget very annoyed knowing everyone else as purchasing new clothes...So purchased shite clothes from Next...And we learned Vonnie is sharing a room with the stinking old never washed old trout...The room will stink.🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she doesn't think that couples should do things together Surely she should be single if she wants to have that lifestyle . By all means have girlfriends and a social life but should they come first ???? Nah not in my book !