Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgcupcakesbaby

Ugh, I'm 63 this year and you lot are making me feel like shit!
Are you an 93 year old vicious, acid tongued little man with a face like an arthritic toe masquerading as a 63 year old woman? I’m going to take a stab in the dark & say no and that you have nothing to feel like shit about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Does she honestly think that if anyone has a different opinion to her they are a troll ?
oh my days !
why oh why does she have to argue over something that’s so petty ?

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
If she was behind me I’d fart. My arse is probably face-height for the little gremlin, so it might freshen her rank breath for once.

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Why is she dusting with a Santa hat?
She does things like that in the hope that people notice and query it in her comments and she therefore keeps her engagement up. She’s a sad little twerp who lives for the bargain-basement ‘fame’ she thinks she has on the internet.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
This is funny and also 100% spot on. Look at her on her wedding day when she was young and dressed up, it was horrifying. I’d bet she’d love to be like most normal women and be able to look nice with their hair and makeup done and some nice clothes on. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so poisonous and arrogant.
So, I went out tonight, I’m 64 in a couple weeks and this is what I wore,, I would’ve took a pick but I’m in me jammies now
lol

Attachments

• Heart

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Hands up I was fortunate enough to be able to retire at 54 I do not claim any benefits , never have ! My point being Not everyone is a scrounger who doesn’t work. I don’t go around having to justify or care of what people think about me Stop trying to be a hero Bev your just an old scrote who thinks the world owes you something , Get back in your scutty hovel put your on your minging anorak that covers your grease stained shitty clothes and moan to someone who actually gives a shit ,
Have a nice day 😂

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
If you want to read some top-notch Bev comments, go to Anxious Steve’s account and watch his latest video. It’s basically a repost of the one where Bev is having an Echo Falls fuelled philosophy sesh, explaining about how she is as one with her Asian neighbours - in fact she’s so submerged in Pakistani culture she can say “chuteneeee” ! The hate comments underneath give me hope that not everyone is falling for her act. Enjoy!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
We went to the site she stayed on last year for a weekend in a lodge, it’s lovely and I was thinking of going back this year now the pool is open but there is no way I’d go now after Nanna Bastard was gifted a weekend there, urgh she’s a poisonous old cunt, bad move by Harrison Holidays

Knock knock

Chatty Member
She’s got sooooo much money she has to sit in her own front room wearing a coat….. that’s got to be well over 2 years old
You just keep living your best life eh Bev send me your address and ile gift you another bottle of blossom hill 😜

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
On her latest video shes doing yet another rubbishy lip-synch and ramming home her tomboy credentials by claiming she wanted to play football with the boys instead of netball with the girls - yawn. Someone made a comment about it and she replied by saying she still plays football. When? Where? Why does she chat crap?

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
This statement alone tells us everything we need to know about what an utter bitch she is, how dare she make such an awful comment, in jest, drunkenness or whatever. If a child is in foster care is is rarely their fault and to pass such an awful comment makes he lower than a snake’s belly.
She is utter poison. I'd be horrified if a loved one was being cared by her. You can see how she abandoned a grandchild and didn't think twice about it. Horrible human being.

Can we start getting onto the brands who keep giving her freebies now? We need to try and make a concerted effort to spread the word about this hideous drunken old witch.

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I know this is a bit of a nit-picking annoyance I have with her (to add to the many!), but I can only share it with people who understand - you lot! My flesh crawls when she refers to her holiday companions as “girls”. Her smug, ugly (smugly?), face as she she says “that’s 8 girls fed and watered”, makes me cringe! Also, the tanked-up, embarrassing videos with Vonnie and the pate - just pathetic. You know the saying “you had to be there”, when people recount a story that they find hilarious and you don’t? Well her videos are like that. Grim.