Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Another one from the TikTok Cooks A Lot group. Now I’m going to be thinking of it all day at work 🤮
IMG_8016.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I don't think the food looks as great as she's hyping it up to be. What's that on top that looks like a USB cable?

Screenshot_20240506_075248_TikTok.jpg

One and a half asparagus spears, could have at least been whole ones

Screenshot_20240506_075458_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Very strange that the woman who thinks having a family is a flex, is on her own on Mother's Day. Not one of her 4 children or 5 grandchildren have bothered to go and see her. My mum was surrounded by her children and grandchildren today
Good point. Absolutely nobody has visited her. Perhaps time for some self reflection as to why that is eh Bev? Weirdly, she’s made no mention of the day at all - especially considering she made a big point about her auntie essentially filling in as a second mother to her.

Babybail93

VIP Member
She is the worse type of racist. Growing up I had plenty of “friends” like her. Horrible to the core but pretend to like the black person because then they can hide behind the “I can’t be racist, I have a black friend!”

Daniowl27

The foster care comments are a bit offhand considering one of her "best friends" down south she stays with is one!
My thoughts exactly!!!

Always 2nd gloating about how many kids they've fostered etc. I'm sure she once commented, "I couldn't do it I'd get too attached" didn't get attached to you're own grandson you have totally forgotten exists though Kev

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
She’s very manipulative with her facts. She knows if she says she works for the NHS people will automatically assume she’s a nurse. Recently she described herself as being on the “front line of covid” which also implies she was a nurse in the hospitals. It’s TECHNICALLY true but she knows people will assume the wrong thing. It’s like when she says one of her sons works in a pharmacy. She wants you to think he’s the pharmacist.

To be fair, her entire family look like the sort that would happily eat dog eggs. And probably have at one point. For fun.

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
They were hilarious, the way they squashed all her fat upwards so she had 4 boobs 😂😂 how she breathed, I'll never know!
Ah yes, the outfit that “screamed London”. I’ll tell you what else will scream - Bev,when the taxman comes calling if she doesn’t declare those extra earnings and gifts, as pointed out by a previous poster. I saw an article the other day about this very subject, the tax office are coming to get the so-called creators who think that they’re getting free money. I’d like to see Bev’s finger on lips and furrowed brow video as she tries to wriggle out of any tax queries in her comments!

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I will only believe that happened if the lovely lady and Harry confirm it, whilst hooked up to lie detectors

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Funny isn't it how she's all of a sudden replacing the kitchen floor and decorating since aunty Margaret passed mentioned going away on friday an all hhhmmmm 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Such a putrid gammon. Why do you NEED to be able to say the word, Kev? Why do you want to? Sun reading cunt.

She definitely refers to gay men as fairies and lesbians as rug munchers in private. Time haves moved on you disgusting old sardine, you've just not looked out of your echo chamber since the Germans were overhead.

Disneylover

VIP Member
The absolute kip of her on the first night, shouting down the corridor at 1am, she’s nothing but a loud mouth chav.
What does Vonneh see in her, she seems quite nice and was in bed for 9pm, so no doubt wanted a break from that ugly old cunt 😂

• Haha