Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
While the original comment is a little silly as lots of people keep their tree up after Boxing Day, the reply is always quite nasty and venomous - she always goes for that ‘your family obviously don’t love you’ angle. A real piece of work and a classic bully.

Reactions: 17

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She looks so out of place in that friendship group. If I saw them together, I'd think she was a cling on.

The friends are all nicely dressed, normal shapes, look clean and acting like functioning adults. Whereas the little toad is all head, spare tyre, fancy dress, looks like she needs an industrial clean and running around like a twat. They, 100%, only put up with her because of Vonnie. Not sure why Vonnie puts up with her though.
Probably already been suggested but I'd wager Vonnie loves the comments about how much better she looks compared to the Ronnie Corbett drag act

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Stairs are probably full of piss where dopey Dave has let himself go while trying to find his bed when he gets home from local ale house

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The only place she's tight is her fucking purse, 6 figures my left tit. Probably just mistakes her sort code for her bank balance.

• Haha

StreakyBacon

1) she doesn’t work for the NHS, she works in a care home? They’re not the same thing.

2) Shaun wouldn’t be her next patient - doesn’t she do the cleaning? 🤣

3) no one checked any IP addresses that’s not possible from a TikTok comment

and finally, the way she worded that whole video sounded like a threat 😭 big scary nanna bastard ooooooo

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Her family do seem close, on the surface. They spend Christmas and New Year together, they go for meals together at the Toby Carvery and she takes the grandchildren on holiday. But, if you think about it, it's only when she's paying or they get it free. You rarely see them going to hers for a Sunday roast, apart from one of the unfortunate twins that's always there.

I think she's awful to Helen, always getting digs in about her, flirting with her husband, which is absolutely sickening. I'd never speak to mum again if she did that. Kev flirts with Richard to upset Helen, I really do think Kev's a closeted lesbian, she gets weirdly obsessed with women, so I don't think she fancies Richard at all. She does want Richard to fancy her though because she's a sad little trog with low self esteem.

She also knows, deep down, that her daughter and her family put up with her to keep the peace, rather than true genuine love.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her wanting a kiss on the lips from Handlebars is horrific. He only declines because the camera is on. Rank.

• Sick

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Foodie bracelet 💀 'revitalising' food that was cooked when William III brought in the window tax doesn't make you a foodie

• Haha

Heart shake

And the poor man that she got for secret Santa, he will be ecstatic with his Christmas children's plates and bottle of shower gel.

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Can you believe she said she couldn’t eat a Maccies cus she’s not used to eating a 3 course meal at Miller & Carters that was 24 hours before 😂
Have you seen the amount of crap she usually eats in one sitting when she’s at home 😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Whys she always mentioning families. As though she’s the only one who has a family. Go clean your grill pan Kev you scruffy old plonk

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
She is so desperate for attention it’s pathetic. Shame she doesn’t bother about her actual blood related grandson isn’t it

omgcupcakesbaby

Omg that video is awful! The comment wasn’t even bad, why does she care about someone saying coffin dodger 😭 just move on Bev!! Skin as thin as rice paper! Surely NHS can’t have their staff behaving like her online?? Isn’t there guidelines?
Lying ballsack isn’t even employed by the NHS, people & their families are paying thousands of pounds for private care expecting higher standards of care & compassion only to be looked after by a 3000 year old Joffrey Baratheon which is even worse.

• Haha