Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! Merry Christmas!

The top thread title was a collaborative effort suggested by @Squashedbanana and @smudge126 and me. There were so many funny posts on the Most Liked, I had a good laugh as I scrolled for the first thread title suggestion!

Grandper Dave looks like a big tipsy Rudolph with his red nose and Bev looks like a terrifying elf/leprechaun/goblin mash up.

I hope you’ve all got your brown paper bags ready for Christmas wrapping 😐

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you believe she said she couldn’t eat a Maccies cus she’s not used to eating a 3 course meal at Miller & Carters that was 24 hours before 😂
Have you seen the amount of crap she usually eats in one sitting when she’s at home 😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all! Merry Christmas!

The top thread title was a collaborative effort suggested by @Squashedbanana and @smudge126 and me. There were so many funny posts on the Most Liked, I had a good laugh as I scrolled for the first thread title suggestion!

Grandper Dave looks like a big tipsy Rudolph with his red nose and Bev looks like a terrifying elf/leprechaun/goblin mash up.

I hope you’ve all got your brown paper bags ready for Christmas wrapping 😐
Honoured to be in collaboration with you both over this festive period 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Adding this for thread title context and not just an excuse to repost it on another thread 😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It gets me every time 💀 the flatness, the bobbing up and down, the hand movements, he’s taken it so seriously 😭
The accent, the power rangers on telly, the dog barking cos he’s sick of the racket…it’s absolute performance art

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It gets me every time 💀 the flatness, the bobbing up and down, the hand movements, he’s taken it so seriously 😭
And the little deformed hands holding the microphone. 😂😂😂 I can imagine him practicing this for hours imagining himself playing to an arena of thousands. More to be pitied.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought I would tell you all of my misfortune, brushed the kitchen floor earlier and needed to mop the dogs paw marks so thought it’ll be grand I’ll mop then Hoover when I’ve time later. I nearly vomited at the floor, the hair, the dust all wet 😷 Once dried it was hoovered and redone, HOW does she do this all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you believe she said she couldn’t eat a Maccies cus she’s not used to eating a 3 course meal at Miller & Carters that was 24 hours before 😂
Have you seen the amount of crap she usually eats in one sitting when she’s at home 😂😭😭😭😭
All the comments about the Maccies being so hot and she said she reheats it - microwaved burger anyone 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When's Nana's Christmas party this year? Remember last year, everyone huddled together in the front room looking miserable, big light on and takeaway pizza on top of the range oven? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When's Nana's Christmas party this year? Remember last year, everyone huddled together in the front room looking miserable, big light on and takeaway pizza on top of the range oven? 🤣
Was that the one where she bought a load of fruit shoots for the teenagers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.