Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Don’t usually post on this old hags thread but seen the video of the veg for Christmas Day and seen these comments….she is the most vile nasty woman I have ever seen and I hope other big creators call her out for this.
IMG_5280.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I think the last thing Kev wants to do is draw attention to her kids technical abilities - who knows they might want to check the hard drive 😜

• Haha

StreakyBacon

Behind the scenes footage of Beckatron and Handlesbars getting pumped for some driveway storming 💪

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
She’s talking out her flat pancake arse! She was not born in London. She was born and inbred 5 minutes down the road from where she’s washed up now. She thinks her replies are so witty but they’re so embarrassing and make her sound like the cheese has slid off the cracker.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Been at this game” what’s this game, making videos on TikTok from the confines of her 1932 kitchen, being pissed up and arguing with kids. Aw I proper fuckin hate the old cunt. I’d love to see her meet her match one day

The profile of that lad as well he’s about 12

• Haha

OhSnarlin'2

That statement about the passing of aunty Margaret reads like the little man is some kind of celebrity, please respect the families privacy at this time. I'm sure the paps won't be stalking kev and I doubt her illiterate followers can figure out where she actually lives.

I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
If you don't want to spend your day cooking on Christmas day, don't offer to host. I'd hate to turn up to my mum's and eat 3 day old veg, it'd never happen because my mum loves us all.

I actually cook our Christmas dinner, it takes about 2.5 hours. I enjoy time with my family too. I find it quite strange that Bev thinks the only people who don't like her are emotionally damaged in some way and come from broken homes. She's giving herself away, considering she's from a broken home, she's admitting that she's bitter and desperately unhappy

Reactions: 19

Diddikins

VIP Member
The mouth like a cats arsehole trying to look sober. Mortified for her.
That’s how you know she’s absolutely hammered. The pursed lips and eyebrow olympics. She does try to do the eyebrow wiggling when she’s sober because someone commented on it but it’s never the same.

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I confess that the closer we get to Christmas with my gifts for everyone piled up unwrapped in the cupboard the better those brown paper are looking.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Well, Kev's Xmas bash looked just as shit as last year, all huddled together in the living room again looking miserable, listening to the daughter in law singing again, with the big light on except this time it was sponsored by instant mash. Didn't see handlebars, Helen or the Whittaker twins though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
What a bellend. Clearly not from a loving, caring family or wouldn’t be such a nasty, bitter old trout. More like comes from a family of inbreds who think it’s ok to bed share with your teenage daughter, fantasise about shagging your son in law, abandon a grandson cos he’s got additional needs and produce a son with a liking for underage girls. Not to mention the husband who has clearly all but given up on life living with that cretin for years on end after being trapped following a sneaky pissed up shag behind the local boozer, nothing left behind his eyes except thoughts on where his next pints coming from.

Lorny

VIP Member
I have never heard of anyone cooking veg 3 days in advance 😂😂wtf. Will really free up some time for her arguing with kids on TikTok though I suppose.

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
How does she wangle Xmas off every year? She works fixed shifts so surely she should be working all Xmas as it’s on a Monday? But course not. Kevs a selfish wanker who will let everyone else work all through Xmas, leaving their kids without their parents just so she can host her death parties

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-01-13-18-21-52-80_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

You only have to look at the comments to see it's not Kev's account because no one bullies people asking reasonable questions

• Haha
  • Angry

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Is anyone else on the TikTok cooks a lot Facebook group? The food is WILD. Most of it you can’t even tell what it is 😭 and I’m sure they’re all lovely people but they’re proper dim. Someone will write “here’s a picture of my pancakes with chocolate chips on them” and the first comment will be, “What are the brown things??” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick