Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
What on gods green earth is wrong with this old pisshead? She’s older than baby Jesus himself and her life revolves around how many followers she has on a weird dancing app. It’s genuinely pathetic that her only achievement in life is a few likes on social media.

Reactions: 17

BP78

VIP Member
What a load of old shite, sometimes there's 30 of us on boxing day... We saw last year, there was 7 bored looking folks

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Absolutely rolling at Nanna thinking her son works in 'high tech'. Is this the one that counts boxes of ibuprofen or the one that stacks shelves in Aldi? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ted2

Chatty Member
She put that bag of Chinese food directly onto the plates they were going to eat off. It had probably been festering in some dirty footwell or on the back of a bike :sick:

• Sick

missymoo2345

God I wish someone would report that bloody cooker as it breaks all regulations- near a door, window, and plugged into a bloody socket above 🤦‍♀️let’s get it condemned for new year 🤣🤣

• Haha

EJK85

You know when she’s trying to be smart coz she does the side fringe & spiky hair 🤣

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
A 63 year old woman propped up on her manky sofa.. curry spilt down her front.. lips pursed.. trying to concentrate on eating whilst furiously replying to comments on an app made for teenagers. MORTIFYING.

• Haha

Idacork

So nanna bastard has said Vonnie has asked that she doesn't want him to visit her in hospital as her broken ribs would hurt her as Nanna cunt would make her laugh so much....No...Vonnie doesn't want to see you as you will make it a pathetic post about you.I hope Vonnie feels better soon....Ouch,cracked ribs bless her.I hope nanna wanker keeps well away......I feel sorry for Vonnie but let's remember she's mates with a vile,pathetic, bullying, jealous ,hateful old bitch...Just saying....💅💅💅💅💅

• Haha
  • Heart

StreakyBacon

The timing is coincidental, her work place viewed that video now she’s gone radio silent 👀
---
The timing is coincidental, her work place viewed that video now she’s gone radio silent 👀

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I never can get over those weird stumpy hands. She also seems to be having another dig at that poor 5th grandchild she snubs. I hope he and his mum know they’re better off without her in their lives. She’s rotten.
View attachment 2670475
'Ah've got some fifteen year old laaaard in't chip pan you can 'ave for nowt, that'll gloss ya lips, that's 'ow I bagged grandpa Dave back in't day'

• Haha