Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Hi Bev, I know that you read here. Former police/CID officer here 👋🏻 You can’t get someone’s address from their IP address, not even someone as “high tech” as your minimum wage, chromosome deficient sons. All the IP address tells you is the service provider and the general area the person lives in eg for you it would say Bradford not your actual address. Only internet service providers hold the addresses and they are covered under strict data protection laws. Unless you are saying someone in your family works for a network service provider and is illegally accessing customer records?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
You all know what her freezer is like, this is actually Christmas Dinner 2034 she is prepping. The stuff for this year is currently being defrosted in the shed, having been cooked back when the Queen Mother was still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

omgcupcakesbaby

Adding this for thread title context and not just an excuse to repost it on another thread 😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I don't know how else to describe her other than she looks like a Guess Who character? Please say someone else understands what I mean? "Does your character have a cats arsehole for a mouth?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Ok but what about your threadbare tree and tatty decorations love?

She obviously isn’t from a “loving and caring family” at all, or she wouldn’t be such a hate filled little goblin.
I mean what the fuck even is this reply? She knows nothing of this person, she needs to seek therepy the way her clap backs are always about people family & love its absolute strange behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Ok but what about your threadbare tree and tatty decorations love?

She obviously isn’t from a “loving and caring family” at all, or she wouldn’t be such a hate filled little goblin.
If she spoke to my family like that for asking a question I’d wait outside her skanky shithole of a house and nut her so hard she’d be mute til next Xmas. Some people have lost their parents, gone through abuse, been in care and she’s absolutely no consideration whatsoever. Nasty acid tongued old fuckin dog

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
So by her logic, anyone that cooks a nice, fresh Christmas dinner doesn’t have any family? What do they all do, sit and cuddle in her hovel of a living room? Inbred indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s talking out her flat pancake arse! She was not born in London. She was born and inbred 5 minutes down the road from where she’s washed up now. She thinks her replies are so witty but they’re so embarrassing and make her sound like the cheese has slid off the cracker.
“Born and inbred in Yorkshire” for the next thread title 🤣

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I hate the way she always goes for people's families, it's such a low, unnecessary blow. Kev, when you inevitably read this, I want you to know that your "clap backs" are weak, and if anything only show your own insecurity. Your family only like you because you've raised them to be as miserable, weird and thick as you. You are not a nice person, you are thrush in human form; irritating, persistent and ugly. People are catching on to what a cunt you are, eventually you'll have nobody except for Dave the Mute... and he reads the Sun, so he's obviously not very bright. In short, delete your account you putrid festering dwarf.

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Her "clapbacks" are obviously filled with so much hatred but also so fucking shit? "Aldi just like your whole weekly shop" with all due respect (none) you wretched little tumour that is hardly witty or insulting, it's not exactly like you shop exclusively at Harrods. Your food is equivalent to a 1940s soup kitchen, I think the average rat would turn your gruel away. She's the only cunt that tempts me to take it off Tattle, I'd love to lay into her and see what incredibly witty retort her smooth wine sodden brain could muster up

ETA: I'm 23 so about 10 years too old for Kev, I imagine I'd just get blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I don't think people care what she's really like tbh we've tried before by posting all her nasty clapbacks on previous threads, unfortunately people are dumb 😒 I think the best thing to do is hit her where it hurts and that's ASA,

Everytime she uses one of those air fryers should be marked gifted but it never is & that's just one prime example of her not adhering to the asa rules.

I had a lovely message back from them a couple of days ago of a report I made back in October that they are further investigating and have been in contact with the witch personally about it 😁 so they do take them seriously 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23