Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
When was the last time she actually mentioned anything to do with her work? I mean she’s 64 nearly, realistically how long could she keep doing that job? She won’t be far off the age of some of the residents and will definitely look older than a lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
The guy is 100 percent right though. It would take her the same amount of time to type ‘3 minutes’ as it would have her reply. But she’s so so desperate for views.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"You could be my next patient" keep gifting your kids socks in brown paper bags and you're likely to be the next one put in a home, you decaying blobfish

• Haha

ScottishGrass

She looks so old can’t believe she’s in her 60s!

I am seeing so many more comments slating her I love it.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
‘I was brought up with four older brothers for a reason’
That would be because your parents had sex at least 4 times by the times before having you, presumably that’s when they gave up.

• Haha

ScottishGrass

Oh Bev what a sad life I’ve never saw a group of people so obviously miserable being made to crowd in your glorified caravan you call a house.
What’s with the crazy goth who sings a duet with a 5 year old as if she’s on tv. How pathetic.
Bev obviously losing her mind runs in family….forget how many going for dinner, forget it takes 10 mins to cook veg….forget you’ve another grandchild you disowned for having special needs. You’re going to end up in the care home yourself Bev

Reactions: 15

Diddikins

VIP Member
Wasn’t she bragging about size 10 jeans the other day? Why has she bought Size 14 knickers? Given how little give is in jeans, if she can fit in a size 10, the knickers at a size 14 would be far too big for her.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Who’s the lucky bugger being gifted the box of Jacob’s assorted cracker biscuits? Imagine their delight on Christmas Day, rushing to the fridge for the Cheddar and ripping open that box of delights…
Now just hang on! There could be some black socks and a lynx set to go with those crackers! No expense spared when you have a six figure bank account 🥰

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Auntie Margaret’s died! My thoughts are with anyone who actually loved her and will miss her. Not as much with those who used her for content. Rest in power auntie Margaret!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Imagine boasting to your 1.7mil followers that your granddaughter has spent £32 on a lipgloss. So basic, so sad Kev 😂😂

We don't all wear Constance Carroll

• Haha

Yougoglencocoa

“Anybody else buy all their cleaning stuff from home bargains or is it just me” ah yes Beverley home bargains stock cleaning stuff up and down the country just for you 🙈🙈

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
That great philosopher Shannon has consoled Bev in the comments
by calling us “greasy 35p energy drink mums”. Oh, and our husbands ignore us btw. Well, well, well. So criticising the sort of people who perform like an organ grinder’s monkey on the internet for attention/money/likes/freebies suddenly makes us greasy 35p energy drink mums does it? What does that make you Bev? Maybe if you’d not been ignored all your life you wouldn’t be making such a twit of yourself on a kids app. You might have gotten away with it if you’d really been doing it to bring love and smiles - wasn’t that your mission statement back in the day? When did it become you doing it for cash and freebies and being downright horrible to people in your comments? Are we really not allowed to discuss that on a totally seperate forum that you don’t even have to look at? Fair enough, if we were coming at you in your comments, we’d expect one of your barely literate, appallingly punctuated and nonsensical comebacks, but you can’t come over all Kim Jong Un and control everything that people think about you! If you act like a complete idiot on a public platform, don’t expect the world to love you! Now, as you were Bev love, drinking your cheap wine, while your husband ignores you…

• Heart

ScottishGrass

She’s definitely going senile. So she was cooking yesterday so she didn’t need to on Xmas day, then handlebars is cooking, then it was a house full on Xmas now it’s house full Boxing Day (doesn’t take many people to full that rabbit hutch), then she’s having a no phone day tomorrow but will take video’s tomorrow.
Oh Bev your marbles are going, soon enough it will be some old crow looking after you on t’Nightshift. Looking very haggard

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Hey Bev, if you’re wondering why people call you a Tory, read those comment back while nursing your Strongbow hangover. Odious wretch. Usual story though - she can’t take it because the commenter is absolutely right. Veggies will be horrible and tasteless. Much like Bev.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
The family photos are out! Whenever Kev is leaning in right next to someone like that you get a clear look at the abnormally massive size of his gigantic head compared to others.

ETA, she’s included some really shit photos. These parties look like hostage situations. No smiles in sight!
Fucking hell what's with the 4th pic 😳 looks like it's from the first settlers of America in the 1600s haha

• Haha