Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
High tech IT 😂😂so does she have an intelligent secret son we don’t know?! Because the 3 she’s shown are a bunch of tatties. 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
She looks so out of place in that friendship group. If I saw them together, I'd think she was a cling on.

The friends are all nicely dressed, normal shapes, look clean and acting like functioning adults. Whereas the little toad is all head, spare tyre, fancy dress, looks like she needs an industrial clean and running around like a twat. They, 100%, only put up with her because of Vonnie. Not sure why Vonnie puts up with her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had NO idea there was a thread on this little Rumpelstiltskin. When I see her on Instagram fingering food into her bumhole mouth, chocolate smeared on her jawline all the time, I have to scroll. Occasionally I'll read her rude comments to people. Imagine being that cheeky when you look like the man off Up. The man with the beard, is it her husband and what's the age difference between them?

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
He definitely gives her fanny flutters.

I get the impression Bev fancies anyone with a peen 🫠
She strikes me as one of those women who say “I get on so much better with men than women. Women just cause so much drama” 🙄
---
She’s creepy around him but she half does it to humiliate Helen who she doesn’t seem to like imo. Certainly not as much as the sons.
And Bev HAS to be the centre of attention so she probably thinks he likes her more than he likes her daughter - you know, his wife.

• Heart

StreakyBacon

She’s putting all that tat up on the shelf like its crown derby. I don’t understand why she’s showcasing it like any of its valuable 😭 she’ll be begging for another TV cameo on cash in the attic next. Spoiler alert only thing they’ll find is the £20 stuffed away for next years Chinese.

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Does the old soak never ask herself the question WHY she has so many trolls? Occupational hazard that you’ll have some idiots making comments, but any self reflection why she has so many?

There’s been many great names for her but I still think she looks most like a distressed bollock.

• Haha

itskurnsstupid

The guy is 100 percent right though. It would take her the same amount of time to type ‘3 minutes’ as it would have her reply. But she’s so so desperate for views.
Her whole personality is her putrid attitude on TikTok now. She thrives off people calling her out for it and likes to make people who get a ‘nice’ comment back feel special, typical bully. She’s a mean girl but the only difference is she’s aged 84 and has a Lego man head.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
They’ve probs accidentally admitted her into the home thinkin she’s a 97 year old with Alzheimer’s constantly talkin like it’s the 1930’s and forgetting what clothes size she is

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I did and I know they viewed it as it was unlisted but had 3 views since I contacted them. It’s disgusting! I wouldn’t feel safe in her “care” and wouldn’t want a loved one left to her either. And is she even an NHS worker? I didn’t think care homes were part of the NHS. Either way I’m sincerely shocked by this video even from her. It’s way too far.

• Heart

ScottishGrass

The predictable post up saying how wonderful her party was. You obviously have been reading so hi Bev you old hag! Very sad forcing children who clearly would rather be anywhere else but in her hovel to be filmed them posted for some attention.
How desperate is she. A Christmas party with 3 children and an instant mash advent calendar. I’ve never pitied an old bag more

• Haha

Gossipgoat

How is she saying her house is ruined after her Christmas party? 😂 they all sat in 1 room with the big light on

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Spot on by @halcyondays85 and @Diddikins - she’s one of those “not like other girls” a pick me Pygmy I think we called her once!

She always fawns all over her sons (especially Handlebars) but is very cold with Helen and pretends she wants to shag her husband. Creepy! I sense she’s jealous of Helen and tries to bring her down.