Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
You just know she’s gone on and on and on about that fucking lipgloss as well. How young people will never have anything cos they waste money like that, how back in 1489 when she was the same age she could only spend 11p on sweets and didn’t even our to her to wear makeup, she’s been lucky in that sense, she’s never needed it
her grandkid paid for the lipgloss what she paid for her house back in 1872. Would deffo prefer the dior and keep my council gaff over that shit hole even if she's been mortgage free for 140 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
35k a year? I thought she said she had 6 figures in her account. I’m not sure how 35k a year plus granper Dave’s paper round money can put 6 figures in a bank account
LOVE that she says £35k a year as if that's absolutely buckets of money. Maybe when your only expense is Home Bargains wine & coaches to shite hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
That’s just because she hasn’t put the presents under the tree yet. Just wait until all those brown paper bags surround the tree instead of being piled on the oven. Then it will look truly magical.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she'd be better off time travelling back to poverty stricken East London. I just think she'd be happier wringing out rags she washed in the Thames and eating some mystery meat twice a week.

Like when a lion is depressed in a zoo because it doesn't belong there - she doesn't belong anywhere near the 21st, or 20th century. The 19th is a push as well.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She is the most fucking revolting little demon. “Just like your whole shop” bold of her to mock people about where they do their food shopping when her & Dave fall on yellow stickers like a pigeon on puke nasty venomous old fuckin pisshead

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Now that’s the kind of thing her employer needs to know she does. She claims she’s an NHS worker and then says this kid should be careful in case he ends up as a “patient” of hers one day. Implying, what? That you’ll get revenge by mistreating him? Sick. And in case she deletes it I’ve screen recorded and put it on YouTube unlisted. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That “Thai red curry” with mince 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 absolutely rotten
“My whole family love it”. Do they, aye?

it’s like when people write those shit tips on to Take A Break magazine like ‘I put gooogley eyes on tampons and hang them up as ghost halloween decorations. All my friends love them!’ When in reality the friends are googling the phone numbers for local psychiatric institutions.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Cooking Christmas dinner three days before and freezing it so you can cook it all again doesn't seem very organised to me

• Sick
  • Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I’m loving the comment on her TikTok story, the one where she’s posing with Vonni and wearing the “screams London” outfit. The comment says something like “isnt vonni lovely and slim?” To that commentator, brilliant piece of passive/aggressive commenting! Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that stings the most, but Bev’s so thick it probably won’t register!

Also, she thinks Tattle is a trolling website? She’s so wrong. She doesn’t understand the concept of being allowed to comment (with other like-minded people) about total idiots like her who prance around on the internet for likes and money. Admit it Bev, you’re hanging around t’internet for the brass and you hate that we’re on to you! Look in your own comments section for other ‘trolls’ who realise what you are - and btw, what you aren’t is a size 10. The overhang those jeans create is a size 16. Just sayin’ m’luverly.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Anyone else ever noticed she's built like a chicken drumstick? Incredibly top heavy. And that's not to compliment her legs, it's to say she's a disproportionate hag

• Haha
Screenshot_20240102-182807_Instagram.jpg

Not Dickie TAKING ORDERS for who wants suet/shortcrust from Helen's pies. Just dish it up and stop messing about! What a family of absolute weirdos.

• Haha
  • Sick

smudge126

VIP Member
God I can't stand her. I'm new to this but her voice. I keep seeing that bloke say NANA he makes me laugh so bad. The way she stands she's defo an alcoholic from what I've seen. The way she plates up food. Is she 5? Like a child. If that's what she calls content then I'll eat my own arsehole 🤣
Anxious Steve has stolen all his content from tattle, let’s be honest…especially 👹NANNA👹 - that definitely started here 🤣

ZedsDead

VIP Member
When's Nana's Christmas party this year? Remember last year, everyone huddled together in the front room looking miserable, big light on and takeaway pizza on top of the range oven? 🤣

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
My friend gave me an air fryer recently but I think I'm using wrong because my food comes out edible and not burnt and dry like kevs. Maybe I could ask her how she makes her food so inedible looking since she is the queen of air fryers.
Obviously not revitalising it properly. Have you tried naming the appliance?

• Haha
Reactions: 20