Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else on the TikTok cooks a lot Facebook group? The food is WILD. Most of it you can’t even tell what it is 😭 and I’m sure they’re all lovely people but they’re proper dim. Someone will write “here’s a picture of my pancakes with chocolate chips on them” and the first comment will be, “What are the brown things??” 🤦🏼‍♀️
That first picture looks like a parasitic infestation of a food waste bin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went past Asda last night the Love jumper was in the front window … you know the one the one that screams London at cha
The said shop was on a retail park along with pets are us and a bingo hall.
Just pure class !!!
---
That first picture looks like a parasitic infestation of a food waste bin
Running off to find a similar picture of the doggy do in our garden 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry her aunt died but why do people these days always say “fly high” when posting about someone whose died? 😭

Reactions: 11
The family photos are out! Whenever Kev is leaning in right next to someone like that you get a clear look at the abnormally massive size of his gigantic head compared to others.

ETA, she’s included some really tit photos. These parties look like hostage situations. No smiles in sight!
bleeping hell what's with the 4th pic 😳 looks like it's from the first settlers of America in the 1600s haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The family photos are out! Whenever Kev is leaning in right next to someone like that you get a clear look at the abnormally massive size of his gigantic head compared to others.

ETA, she’s included some really tit photos. These parties look like hostage situations. No smiles in sight!
Wow! I never knew that she was mates with Carrot Top

IMG_5319.jpeg

• Haha
That statement about the passing of aunty Margaret reads like the little man is some kind of celebrity, please respect the families privacy at this time. I'm sure the paps won't be stalking kev and I doubt her illiterate followers can figure out where she actually lives.

I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beverly on Wednesday “I’ll be off social media for the forceable future”

*Two days later*

That’s enough pretending and posts pics to get likes
Up. What a horrible cretin Beverly is. Least Aunite Mags doesn’t need to be forced into her stupid vids anymore. Have some respect Beverly!

All with the big light on 👀

• Haha
Don't worry, I think I overreacted. Kev is a witch and did use her Aunt for content and she was horrible to her mum on Seasiders. I'm just a soft arse and don't like to think of anyone grieving
Yes kev was always awful about Seasiders.
..And I'm glad people on here realised what an awful person Kev was...A big bully.x

Reactions: 2
Well if your grieving why come on here to say bare with me whilst i do wouldn't you just forget about tik tok etc you attention seeking ol trout?

• Heart
Well if your grieving why come on here to say bare with me whilst i do wouldn't you just forget about tik tok etc you attention seeking ol trout?
Was just thinking exactly the same thing. Also, she wants us to get naked while she grieves? Learn to use the correct word Bev - it’s “bear with me”. If you’re grieving so much, why the hell are you still checking in to SM and what exactly are we supposed to be patient for? You getting sloshed and arguing with kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The crafty cow will be staying off social media until she’s had her compassionate leave approved at work and then she’ll be giving it all ‘it’s what she would have wanted’ and cooking up her latest batch of grey slop.

• Haha
That’s exactly what I was thinking. She’s had enough warnings from her work. She will be off so can’t be on social media. Hope the care home expect her back as soon as she starts posting again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.