Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s not entitled to compassionate leave for an aunt. I work for the nhs and we only get it if it’s a spouse or child. They don’t like giving it for a parent let alone an auntie. But we all know kev is a massive twit and will likely have dug his gnome shoes in and got what he wants

Reactions: 11
Surely she’s not entitled to compassionate leave for an aunt. I work for the nhs and we only get it if it’s a spouse or child. They don’t like giving it for a parent let alone an auntie. But we all know kev is a massive twit and will likely have dug his gnome shoes in and got what he wants
I work for a local authority and got two days when my dad died 🥴 I honestly reckon she's probably just been sacked but I don't really keep up with the rotten boiled egg enough to know

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When was the last time she actually mentioned anything to do with her work? I mean she’s 64 nearly, realistically how long could she keep doing that job? She won’t be far off the age of some of the residents and will definitely look older than a lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ve probs accidentally admitted her into the home thinkin she’s a 97 year old with Alzheimer’s constantly talkin like it’s the 1930’s and forgetting what clothes size she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but if you’re 64 and your 80-odd year old aunt dies you should be old and wise enough to not find this massively shocking. Any more time off than the funeral and MAYBE another single day is absurd.

When someone dies at a ripe old age it’s not a tragedy. Sure, you’ll miss them, you’ll grieve in that sense, but you can hardly say they were taken too soon.

@halcyondays85 is bang on I think, she’s milking this for the time off. I never think of stuff like that because I would never do it but old Kev knows how to play the system.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but if you’re 64 and your 80-odd year old aunt dies you should be old and wise enough to not find this massively shocking. Any more time off than the funeral and MAYBE another single day is absurd.

When someone dies at a ripe old age it’s not a tragedy. Sure, you’ll miss them, you’ll grieve in that sense, but you can hardly say they were taken too soon.

@halcyondays85 is bang on I think, she’s milking this for the time off. I never think of stuff like that because I would never do it but old Kev knows how to play the system.
I hate Kev but grief can take a long time to recover from and I don’t begrudge people taking an extended period off work. I was immobile with it, however I also couldn’t even pick up my phone nevermind post messages for sympathy and likes.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know. It’s different to when someone dies before their time. I’ve lost most people way before they should have gone. When my remaining grandfather died, he was in his 80s and ready to go. It didn’t feel like it did when, for example, my sis in law died at 37. Of course I missed him but it wasn’t that kind of grief where you have to wake up every day and come to terms with it afresh. I feel conflicted about the way Kev is carrying on about this. My sympathy is wavering more every time she releases another statement. Surely you just simply don’t post or look at notifications for a bit? Turn off comments if you’re really that bothered about replying to/liking every single bloody thing? Instead she has to keep reminding everyone she’s not there because she’s just so sad. It’s not ringing true for me now.

Or maybe I’m just in a really bad mood 😂 I’ve had a vicious headache for 24 hours. “Bare” with me while I deal with this headache please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was allowed 4 days for my uncle and I work in NHS they take it on case by case value.

Reactions: 2
My dog had to be put to sleep last week and I hadn't even lived with him for years, my parents moved away with him. I am still traumatised and it's been a week. So I don't begrudge her. But I haven't posted allsorts on socal media. And my dog was much cuter and less smelly than her .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is nanna bastard we're taking about remember, the auld ballbag got compassionate leave off just for granperr daves brother passing away so she'll no doubt get it for auntie marrgrettt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll put a sick line in. So regardless of any company policies they can’t do anything.

Reactions: 4
Bet she's hoping for a nice big pay off from her auntie Margaret so she can leave work

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was just thinking exactly the same thing. Also, she wants us to get naked while she grieves? Learn to use the correct word Bev - it’s “bear with me”. If you’re grieving so much, why the hell are you still checking in to SM and what exactly are we supposed to be patient for? You getting sloshed and arguing with kids?
Everything he does is for clout.....Poor me.....🥲🥲🥲🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
The crafty cow will be staying off social media until she’s had her compassionate leave approved at work and then she’ll be giving it all ‘it’s what she would have wanted’ and cooking up her latest batch of grey slop.
All of her pathetic followers will say.."Bless you Nana"..."Stay strong Nana"...And the classic...I wish you were my Nana"....Horrible clout chasing witch..
.She will be loving all the tears....#Money.
---
Everything he does is for clout.....Poor me.....🥲🥲🥲🤬🤬🤬🤬
---

All of her pathetic followers will say.."Bless you Nana"..."Stay strong Nana"...And the classic...I wish you were my Nana"....Horrible clout chasing witch..
.She will be loving all the tears....#Money.
He will come back with a tearful post thanking followers and how much the rich old Margaret ment to him...Cha-ching".Stay strong Nana"..They will say.....Dave will be purchasing the sun newspaper ,off on the piss as usual and getting the yellow stickers from Asda........🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Kevs in mourning but still just as boring, 6 figures in bank her food still rank

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So sorry to hear about your pooch...❤.Believe it or not im not a nasty person...When we loose a loved one however their age I have sympathy...But with Kev I have none..She has bullied a teenager about his hair cut He was traumatised...She's bullied a lady about her big lip fillers..(The lady didn't have any)...And the classic that she said on a post,"Be careful that I don't look after your loved one" when the person called her a coffin dodger.O.k. to say that is not nice but Kev quickly deleted the post...I remember it Kev....You are in a trusted safeguarding position in your job and if I had a loved one in your care I would be very worried
....Very.You have no self worth and hate yourself...So you bully,get pissed and take it out on vulnerable people. Rant over.🫡❤
My dog had to be put to sleep last week and I hadn't even lived with him for years, my parents moved away with him. I am still traumatised and it's been a week. So I don't begrudge her. But I haven't posted allsorts on socal media. And my dog was much cuter and less smelly than her .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.