Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have and I've always respected that she continued to visit her Aunt. I don't think it should have been put on Tik Tok as her aunt couldn't consent to it but I do think she genuinely cared about her and she showed her more respect than anyone else in her family. Normal service will resume and I'll get back to slagging her off soon enough
I think you’re a kinder person than me 😭 I totally get your POV. I think a part of me would rather Bev was a cynical lil goblin just looking forward to getting the inheritance because I do hate to think of people grieving and being genuinely upset. It’s a horrible part of life and I wish none of us had to go through it. Even mean little leprechauns in their silly shoes.

Let’s look at the bright side, will grandper Dave be getting that telly they bought her recently? So he can watch his football? That’d be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sad fact nobody lives forever and wasn’t Aunty Margaret in her 90’s ?
I just hope her passing was a kind one for her 😢

Reactions: 5
It’s sad she’s passed away but at least she doesn’t have to be exploited on the internet anymore!
Always found that TikTok of her right up in Margaret’s face asking for a kiss really weird.

Reactions: 9
The fact is as well she’s clearly messaged her admins to tell them about aunty Margaret, why not just say something herself. She absolutely loves the attention that one.

Reactions: 11
I don’t doubt that she loved auntie Margaret and that she is grieving but when she’d post TikToks of her filming her visits to her aunt reminded me of people who film themselves giving to beggars. It just reeked of “look how kind and wonderful I am visiting my elderly relative in a care home”

Reactions: 13
Sorry...I'm not b
I've always thought she cared about her Aunt, it's ok if you disagree but no need to be rude to me
Sorry....I'm not being rude to you personally...Sorry if I have upset you.Kev just makes me mad...He treated his mum like dirt...Watch "Sae-siders"....I am a nice person but hate to see someone who is elderly being used for clout.Aunt Margaret seemed lovey.Kev took advantage. No hate to you....Just being honest. 🥰
---
Sorry...I'm not b
Sorry....I'm not being rude to you personally...Sorry if I have upset you.Kev just makes me mad...He treated his mum like dirt...Watch "Sae-siders"....I am a nice person but hate to see someone who is elderly being used for clout.Aunt Margaret seemed lovey.Kev took advantage. No hate to you....Just being honest. 🥰
Sea

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry...I'm not b
---

Sea
Don't worry, I think I overreacted. Kev is a witch and did use her Aunt for content and she was horrible to her mum on Seasiders. I'm just a soft arse and don't like to think of anyone grieving

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“She was the reason I am what I am” is not the ringing endorsement Bev thinks it is.
IMG_7570.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not like Beverflea to make her aunties death all about her. No need to announce her departure from tiktok either it’s not Heathrow

• Haha
Is anyone else on the TikTok cooks a lot Facebook group? The food is WILD. Most of it you can’t even tell what it is 😭 and I’m sure they’re all lovely people but they’re proper dim. Someone will write “here’s a picture of my pancakes with chocolate chips on them” and the first comment will be, “What are the brown things??” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am also in that group and ya alot of the cooking on there is really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else on the TikTok cooks a lot Facebook group? The food is WILD. Most of it you can’t even tell what it is 😭 and I’m sure they’re all lovely people but they’re proper dim. Someone will write “here’s a picture of my pancakes with chocolate chips on them” and the first comment will be, “What are the brown things??” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Looks like them tiktok videos where people in prison show how to make tuna and egg in a kettle 🥴

• Haha
Looks like them tiktok videos where people in prison show how to make tuna and egg in a kettle 🥴
Every single person in the group is the type of simpleton that puts up Facebook statuses saying “anyone know the number for the local Chinese” despite the fact they’ve clearly got access to the internet, but they’re too bleeping stupid to just bash their query into Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every single person in the group is the type of simpleton that puts up Facebook statuses saying “anyone know the number for the local Chinese” despite the fact they’ve clearly got access to the internet, but they’re too bleeping stupid to just bash their query into Google.
I’m pissing hahahaha nearly as bad as “what times asda open till?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Russell Kane has a video about these types of people 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.