Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm we know you love a drink Kev and going out, even if you didn’t you should make the effort for your husband’s birthday. Clearly weren’t invited 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I hate the way she always goes for people's families, it's such a low, unnecessary blow. Kev, when you inevitably read this, I want you to know that your "clap backs" are weak, and if anything only show your own insecurity. Your family only like you because you've raised them to be as miserable, weird and thick as you. You are not a nice person, you are thrush in human form; irritating, persistent and ugly. People are catching on to what a bleep you are, eventually you'll have nobody except for Dave the Mute... and he reads the Sun, so he's obviously not very bright. In short, delete your account you putrid festering dwarf.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow her latest tik tok saying its not normal for couples to do things together all the time is just vile. Me and my hubby lo ve each other we are best friends and do everything together . I find it not normal that you are not celebrating your husbands birthday with him and sitting in with a bottle of wine on your own. Didn't know she was an expert on marriage and everyone elses

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow her latest tik tok saying its not normal for couples to do things together all the time is just vile. Me and my hubby lo ve each other we are best friends and do everything together . I find it not normal that you are not celebrating your husbands birthday with him and sitting in with a bottle of wine on your own. Didn't know she was an expert on marriage and everyone elses
She was just upset at not being invited!

Reactions: 3
Her obsession with berating everyone for there families is proper odd lol. She’s such a evil little twit

I don't know how he's got the cheek to mention families. WHEN HE'S ABANDONED A GRANDCHILD. Oh and Whittaker jnr just denies all knowledge of his son. So yeah keep slating other people's families Kev, cause your family of inbreds isn't perfect.

Reactions: 11
My partner doesn't come out with me and my family on my birthday but he's really unsociable, unlike Kev, he really hates pubs, bars and anywhere really busy. Kev loves going out, we're always seeing her in those places so it just doesn't really ring true that she's staying in because she doesn't like pubs. The amount of time they spend together as a couple is the absolute minimum, Dave doesn't even go on family holidays and I find it really odd that when Kev goes for a weekend with her daughter or grandchildren Dave doesn't go. There's a really weird dynamic with that family. My mum and dad divorced when I was 13, they still went on family holidays with each other and took the grandchildren away together for weekends or days out because they didn't want us missing that close family time all together. I think there's a lot of love lacking in the Stuart family

Didn’t Bev's dad run out on them when she was young and have naff all to do with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she actually say the back alley part omfg
Well no...but she got up the duff age 16 very early Just saying.....🙈
---
So Nanna bastard has gone to Next clothes and has purchased lots of crap,expensive new clothes all ready for the "cruise"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well no...but she got up the duff age 16 very early Just saying.....🙈
---
So Nanna bastard has gone to Next clothes and has purchased lots of crap,expensive new clothes all ready for the "cruise"
Does she have new leprechaun shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nanna Bea is a cu-t.I miss my Nanny she was the most caring, loving lady.Nanny Bea is hateful and im very grateful....To not have an old witch like you.Ere....Nanna Bev you look like a Kev.And I'm glad you are nothing to do with me.And to say you husband is proud to purchase The Sun newspaper everyday is disgusting. Remember Hillsborough.......

Reactions: 6
NannaBea #18 aunties deceased and drunkness has increased, let’s head to the freezer for a century’s old feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know how he's got the cheek to mention families. WHEN HE'S ABANDONED A GRANDCHILD. Oh and Whittaker jnr just denies all knowledge of his son. So yeah keep slating other people's families Kev, cause your family of inbreds isn't perfect.

I see this mentioned a lot but think I missed it

Can someone explain the situation with the forgotten grand child and also which son of hers is the dad?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.