Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got her dig in about people on benefits in the Auntie Margaret video, too!
Proper little Tory isn’t she?

Perhaps if her poor mum could have claimed money she was entitled to (if any), the poor cow wouldn’t have had to work three jobs at a time and have no life.

Reactions: 10
Nanna bastard said she slept in his Mums bed until he got pregnant with first child age 16...Ugly fucker.Dave was pissed and Helen was born .Conceived up a back alley....She says they were "Terrified "...Well don't get pregnant in the first place....I was born in 1975 and wouldn't let boy kiss me 20 years later let alone get me pregnant...You scheming cow.....

Reactions: 7
Nanna bastard said she slept in his Mums bed until he got pregnant with first child age 16...Ugly fucker.Dave was pissed and Helen was born .Conceived up a back alley....She says they were "Terrified "...Well don't get pregnant in the first place....I was born in 1975 and wouldn't let boy kiss me 20 years later let alone get me pregnant...You scheming cow.....
Did she actually say the back alley part omfg

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 cause Dave’s family ain’t gonna invite her. I wouldn’t, awful woman
---
Looking at her replies to true latest post. Obs she’s the laying on the death of auntie marge 🤔

Poor dave can't watch footy on the main telly so gets a teeny portable sized one shoved upstairs now gets a mini cd player cos nanna bastard hates sterios 🤦🏻‍♀️ tell her to bleeping do1 back to her mammys bed dave ✊️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.