Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely sorry to hear about Auntie Margaret. Let’s see how Bev milks this though.

Reactions: 9
Sad that last years of her life I’m confused state were made to be filmed and put on social media for views.
I hope those that actually care for her are ok, difficult time for anyone who actually loved her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Bev will be heartbroken, she clearly cared for her Aunt. I always respected that she visited her each week.

Reactions: 3
She seemed a sweet lady.
Bev won’t stay away for long. It’s all content.
Money Money Money....🙄
---
I think Bev will be heartbroken, she clearly cared for her Aunt. I always respected that she visited her each week.
What rubbish...Kev only used her for content and money....I've watched kevs posts for over 3 years.He couldn't give a flying f--k about Margaret.Get a life.😠

Reactions: 8
Money Money Money....🙄
---

What rubbish...Kev only used her for content and money....I've watched kevs posts for over 3 years.He couldn't give a flying f--k about Margaret.Get a life.😠
100 percent. She’ll be on milking it shortly. She won’t be able to resist a huge sympathy post.

Reactions: 5
Money Money Money....🙄
---

I've always thought she cared about her Aunt, it's ok if you disagree but no need to be rude to me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Nanna bra will be away from social media for the forseeable”

as if

she will be reading this thread as we speak and figuring out how she can monetise this.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they will all wear lanyards to the Funeral like Simple Sevda and her Simpleton family.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No chance, it was all about content for Kev, maybe you haven’t been on here much
I have and I've always respected that she continued to visit her Aunt. I don't think it should have been put on Tik Tok as her aunt couldn't consent to it but I do think she genuinely cared about her and she showed her more respect than anyone else in her family. Normal service will resume and I'll get back to slagging her off soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Auntie Margaret’s died! My thoughts are with anyone who actually loved her and will miss her. Not as much with those who used her for content. Rest in power auntie Margaret!
Away from social my arse! RIP Margaret.

Reactions: 2
I have and I've always respected that she continued to visit her Aunt. I don't think it sothing else hould have been put on Tik Tok as her aunt couldn't consent to it but I do think she tbtt tgenuinely cared about her and she showed her more respect than anyone else in her family. Normal service will resume and I'll get back to slagging her off soon enough
Well, firstly she did NOT visit her every week unless you know otherwise, and, she doesn’t have a kind, decent bone in her body as we’ve said it was all for content when she had nothing else, shamelessly recording someone without their permission, the woman is a vile, disgusting human being

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she did care about her, but she cares more about attention and “content” and that’s the issue. Broadcasting people who can’t consent all over social media to monetise them is absolutely rotten. I don’t doubt that the old goat is upset, but my thoughts are with the people who didn’t monetise a vulnerable old lady in her final years.

Reactions: 12
1000030528.jpg

Kev-alike shoes on vinted.....
Quick! No fighting mind lasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant find anything about her aunt dying, where are you all reading? Cant see anything on tiktok or insta in a few days

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.