Names You Can't Stand #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
randomly stumbled across a lady on IG who gave her daughter five middle names - which is excessive in itself, but they are all fairly short names, so when they are all clumped together, the full name all sounds very clunky and bizarre - Betsy Jean Connie Doll Zilla Lily. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Can’t stand the name Sarnwal. It’s a south Asian name really awkward to say it’s equivalent to being names Margret in 2022 except the only sarnwal I know is a famous restaurant owner and he acts so cool. Gross

Reactions: 1
Just seen a tiktok of women and their kids names, he’s some from the video. Not all are bad but:

Dalilah - Delilah isn’t a horrible name but Dalilah just screams that the mums got a spelling, reading and comprehension level of 5 years old

Teddy - I don’t actually hate this one. Cute on babies though I’m not sure about on adults.

Siblings Ava-Mae, Vinny and Lenny - Mae middle names scream no imagination to me. Vinny and Lenny are awful names, even worse paired together.

Jimmy-Rocky - what more can I say about this one other than horrible.

Connie-Lou - is this kid from Whoville?

Siblings Parker & Hughie - Parker is too American for me but definitely not the worst name. Hughie sounds like the noise a friend of mine used to make when he vomited.

Siblings Amelia and Sophia - these aren’t too bad. Though I feel like there’s lots of little girls with these names these days. The mum was named Tyler-Marie and that’s a horrible name.

Siblings Hunter-Lee & Hudson Raine - Tacky

Siblings Eadie & Winnie & Bonnie - The multiple ie endings is quite tacky to me. Edie is quite a sweet name but hate this Eadie spelling. Winnie is cute for a animal. Bonnie is alright 😬

Rome - Don’t like it at all.

Reactions: 3
Just seen a tiktok of women and their kids names, he’s some from the video. Not all are bad but:

Dalilah - Delilah isn’t a horrible name but Dalilah just screams that the mums got a spelling, reading and comprehension level of 5 years old

Teddy - I don’t actually hate this one. Cute on babies though I’m not sure about on adults.

Siblings Ava-Mae, Vinny and Lenny - Mae middle names scream no imagination to me. Vinny and Lenny are awful names, even worse paired together.

Siblings Parker & Hughie - Parker is too American for me but definitely not the worst name. Hughie sounds like the noise a friend of mine used to make when he vomited.

Siblings Amelia and Sophia - these aren’t too bad. Though I feel like there’s lots of little girls with these names these days. The mum was named Tyler-Marie and that’s a horrible name.

Siblings Eadie & Winnie & Bonnie - The multiple ie endings is quite tacky to me. Edie is quite a sweet name but hate this Eadie spelling. Winnie is cute for a animal. Bonnie is alright 😬

Dalilah - wow. it's like she couldn't decide between Delilah or Dahlia, so simply attempted to merge both names into a badly-spelled mess. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my god I saw that video earlier and snorted at Jimmy-Rocky 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I do a baby massage class and a girl who goes there called her daughter Hermione 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.