Names You Can't Stand #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A kid in my kidā€™s class has just had a brother and they named him Ezra.. I was like ok, ugly but thatā€™s just my taste. Then mum said itā€™s in honour of poet Ezra Pound..
I think I actually gasped

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know twins - Martha and Arthur. Gorgeous names but not for siblings!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A kid in my kidā€™s class has just had a brother and they named him Ezra.. I was like ok, ugly but thatā€™s just my taste. Then mum said itā€™s in honour of poet Ezra Pound..
I think I actually gasped
Well I suppose he was a poetā€¦before he became a fascist collaborator and supporter of Hitler! šŸ˜±

Reactions: 1
I think Levi is just regular priest, and Cohen is high priest actually. Levi also means ā€œmy heartā€ in modern Hebrew, which is quite a sweet meaning.
Aww that is a lovely meaning .I had a bf when i was a teen who was adamant he would call our first born levi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Theres a girl from my home town with a boy named sonny -jim šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s a girl in my daughterā€™s class named Jagger. At first I thought maybe a polish name Jaga, or Indian Jagha. But no. Jagger, after Mick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just saw someone on IG explaining that they liked the name Molly for their little girl, but wanted to make it match their son's name - whose name is Kingsleigh - so they chose to spell it....Molleigh. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Seen on fb twin boys named Cash and Atticus made me think of Cash in the Attic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I donā€™t like Freya , sorry to anyone named Freya , it makes me think of a frail person

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.