Names You Can't Stand #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mercedes is ok in Spanish speaking countries, and quite popular. I'm not keen on Porsche, and Skoda would be a right downer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mercedes is ok in Spanish speaking countries, and quite popular. I'm not keen on Porsche, and Skoda would be a right downer.
Yeah you don't see many Portias around these days now that people have realised you're supposed to say 'Por-sha' instead of 'Porsh' for the cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apologies if this has been posted on the earlier threads but came across it on Twitter.

Im sorry what … Elexia .. Trapper .. BRANTLEY?

02A91D19-582D-4649-9280-B1453FC7817E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jayden, Kayden, Hayden 🤮
Also Lily the most annoying name especially when it has May on the end 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Rudy Rocket?? FFS.... I also hate Verity, but don't really mind Felicity. Although I know someone with a granddaughter called Felix which I find quite strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Braulio. Nothing "wrong" with it per se, it's a legit name in Spanish and Portuguese (albeit pretty old-fashioned, you wouldn't normally expect to see it on a little boy) but it reminds me of a 1990s anti-AIDS advert that aired in Brazil where a guy talked to his penis which was named Braulio! I read somewhere that they pulled the ad partly because men actually named Braulio objected ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kit
Harley
Jaxon
Jayden
Hunter
Parker

Lyra
Margot (looks a lot like maggot)
Olivia
“London”
Iris
Violet
James (how could anyone call their daughter James)

Reactions: 4
Kit is so twee. It's like the Tim of 2021.
Rupert and Toby 🤢

On the birth announcements
Bertram
Bear
Violet Peggy Vera 😣
Jozefina
Hector
Tabitha
Sybilla (that's not a typo)
Millicent Cosima Artemis.
Fenella

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.