Names You Can't Stand #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not keen on most names beginning with J. I do like Jasmine though.

Anything starting with a Jo or Jay sound I don't like.

When I was expecting baby no.2 and thinking it might be a boy, I seriously considered Todd, Evan or Teddy. Hormones are seriously dangerous things!! Thank god it was another girl...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched The Nasey Family vlog - their kids are called Harlow & Lake and their friends kids are Dexter, Pixie & Froo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ethan 😷
Aiden/Adrian just sounds like aids to me 🤷‍♀️
Catherine / Kathleen
Eileen / Irene
Amy
Emma
Isla
Common ones such as Lily, Lola, Mason, Logan, Riley.
Sophie/Sophia simply because it's sooo overused!
I mean there's more. 🤔Just off the top of my head these ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard an absolute belter yesterday. My daughter mentioned someone in her year at school called Laken. What’s worse is the kid’s surname is a pork product that comes in rashers. It rhymes!! You can‘t make this tit up 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I heard an absolute belter yesterday. My daughter mentioned someone in her year at school called Laken. What’s worse is the kid’s surname is a pork product that comes in rashers. It rhymes!! You can‘t make this tit up 😂.
Why?
And lake
Just why?

Reactions: 2
Gail
Michelle
Lianne
Grant
Mason
I heard of a female baby named Lorde. Sone names on here are just dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine works in a nursery and told me they've recently enrolled a Brockley... I was I like someone named their kid Brocolli??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently that's what all the other kids are calling him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anything with a hyphen... being a Liverpudlian and hearing a plethora of first names -Marie being roared at across any public space just kills me off...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.