Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
A girl I know with the surname West recently gave birth to her daughter...she called her Rose. I genuinely don't think she's realised 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

avisina78

A friend of mine works in a nursery and told me they've recently enrolled a Brockley... I was I like someone named their kid Brocolli??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently that's what all the other kids are calling him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I love posh names like Rupert, Hugo, Piers, Cressida, Arabella etc etc. But you have to be able to carry them off - like Rupert with a buzzcut and his mum shouting "oi, Rupert, c'm 'ere now you little shit, and stop hitting Cressida" just doesnt work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I heard an absolute belter yesterday. My daughter mentioned someone in her year at school called Laken. What’s worse is the kid’s surname is a pork product that comes in rashers. It rhymes!! You can‘t make this shit up 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Sickofinstacrap

Oh goddd there nothing worse then people who have ‘Irish roots’ so decide to name their child an Irish name and not even know how to say the name. You just look like a pure gobshite when you meet an Irish person then! It’s not that hard to YouTube names to get the pronunciations! I met a mam who named her child Roisin after her Irish grandparents but she pronounced it ‘Roy-sin’. The child was 4! I told her in ireland it’s pronounced ‘ruh-sheen’ and she told me I was wrong lol with my big thick Irish accent but never mind me 😫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
There’s a YouTube family with these names:
•Leonardo DeValentino
•Cleopatra Taina Bride Baby
•Jerusalem Judge,
•Romeo Romeo (yes twice) Indiana
•D’Artagnan Angel
•Shakespeare Winter
•Nefertiti Butterfly Bambi
•KingJames Ocean Fox
•Aphrodite Princess Bambi
•Omega Royal Fox

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
There was a boy at school I really fancied and then he asked me out but I said no.
Because of his name…Willy Dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20