Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*were NOT we're

I bet they live in Australia.🤗
It's in the UK on a segment called Struggling Britain: Cost of living pushes families to the brink . They also had another family with a Kade, Skylar and Marshall.

I've only heard Skylar used in good will hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's in the UK on a segment called Struggling Britain: Cost of living pushes families to the brink . They also had another family with a Kade, Skylar and Marshall.

Only heard Skylar used in good will hunting.
I know two Skylars & I think Michael J. Fox has daughter of that name too or something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When the name doesnt work with the accent of that particular region. In my area, people pronounce names like Lola, Cole and Cody as Lerla, Kerl and Kerdy. I often wonder if the kids get confused when someone pronounces their name properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arlo and Milo 😒

Despise Finlay (and all spelling variations). I have taught at least 10 of them and not one of them has been likeable!

Also Felix - cat food vibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I love the name Skylar for a girl 💗 it's Dutch in origin. I like it because I've never across a girl with this name and to be it has lovely connotations.
However I also imagine a lot of people wouldn't warm to this name.

Reactions: 4
Apparently the latest trendy name for a girl is Ottilee. I've come across three newborns with this moniker.

Reactions: 6
Ah, that will be my mistake. I've only heard it not seen it written down. I stand corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still not sure I like it though - if said in French accent, "Ott-eel-ie" could be nice, but not sure about yelling it out over the playground in an English accent...

Reactions: 4
Still not sure I like it though - if said in French accent, "Ott-eel-ie" could be nice, but not sure about yelling it out over the playground in an English accent...
Exactly. It does not trip off the tongue and I suppose it will be shortened to Otty or God forbid Ott.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.