Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to this thread, I hate every name I encounter. Haha. We are trying for a baby with Clomid soon and I think the baby will be nameless for a while!

I don't like the name Mathew with one t.
Not a fan of Eileen or Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlene, Marlene, Darlene and Arlene I know I've probably named half an Aussie soap opera😂but I can't stand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mainly dislike names because people I know/have known with those names have been horrible etc. Others I just find "meh".

Emma, Sophie, Fiona, Caroline, Charlene, Vicky/Vicki/Vicci, Denise, Yvonne, Marlene, Chloe, Gemma/Jemma, Claire

Ian/Iain, Darren, Darrel/Darryl, Tyrone, Kevin, Keith, Gavin, Peter (esp. when shortened to "Pete"), Gary, Gareth, Wayne, Phillip, Maurice, Dennis

Plus most of the names that are trendy or popular at any given time.
And made-up names.
And any of the names associated with the Inghams (and most other YT/influencers tbh).

Oh and Colin! I was going to be called Colin if I'd been a boy 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every Chloe i’ve ever met has been pretentious

Every Jack i’ve ever met has been an absolute tool

Also i dislike any of the -ayden names. I used to love Jayden but it’s so so so so overdone now. Cayden, Hayden, Blayden…

Don’t like the Rae/Mae/Jae names that they just add on Mary-Rae, Sally-Jae… it’s so overdone

also i hate anything that “spelled to be unique” like Kwristoefar and Emmehleigh (Christopher and Emily). If it’s a different countries spelling fine i get it but i’m on about the ones who think they’re Elon Musk with X AE EMC=yx^P pronounced Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every Chloe i’ve ever met has been pretentious

Every Jack i’ve ever met has been an absolute tool

Also i dislike any of the -ayden names. I used to love Jayden but it’s so so so so overdone now. Cayden, Hayden, Blayden…

Don’t like the Rae/Mae/Jae names that they just add on Mary-Rae, Sally-Jae… it’s so overdone

also i hate anything that “spelled to be unique” like Kwristoefar and Emmehleigh (Christopher and Emily). If it’s a different countries spelling fine i get it but i’m on about the ones who think they’re Elon Musk with X AE EMC=yx^P pronounced Steve

Every Chloe I know , including children are total chavs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Alfie , finnley

My friend named her little girl ocean storm no joke !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
There’s an instahun with 2 kids Aniyah & Avery. Pretty sure she admitted she made up the name Aniyah before

Reactions: 5
My friend works in a registry office
I don't know how she keeps a straight face with some of the names she has to register.
Last week a boy named Oakley
A girl named Truly Lou
Then to another extreme Patrick Joseph so they could call him Paddy Joe 😅😅😅

There’s an instahun with 2 kids Aniyah & Avery. Pretty sure she admitted she made up the name Aniyah before
Bit like Aliyah without the L
Aniyah is like saying I'll knee ya 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.