Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ottilie Flower Vandezee. When I get down I browse the birth announcements because the bizarre names cheers me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope I haven’t outed myself ha ha
Now you know why I’m surprised it hasn’t popped up more 😂
My husbands is a well known normal name and it’s come up loads on here
Sorry I shouldn't laugh but reminds me of a Kevin Bridges story where he talks about a child called Destiny as it was named after the nightclub they were conceived in (fellow Glaswegians will get it)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha I can’t say I ever saw anyone on Jeremy Kyle with my name but if I told you you would kick yourself as it’s so obvious
It’s along the lines of Chardonnay bad 😂😂
And a popular girls band has my name in its title (defo outed myself now)
My mother must of hated me
But it’s also a talking point my name
OMG I think I’ve guessed it. I don’t want to out you though. I mean, I’m sure you style it out but if it’s what I think it is then 🤣🤣🤣 sorry x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A friend of mine has named her newborn son Summer-Rayn.. Didn't have the heart to tell her I strongly disapprove.

I want to know the inspiration/backstories behind the names.. esp Zelda-Michelle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

zelda after the legend of zelda game, michelle after her grandma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Names that people name their kids when they have delusions of grandeur and pronounce their “U’s” as “A’s”…..Thank you very maaach:

Arabella
Amelia
Tilly
Teddy
Henrietta
Ottilie
Francesca
Rupert
Arthur
Stupid tit like Binky
Jasper
Penelope
Tallulah
Piers
Maximilian
Barnaby
Magnus
Beatrice/ Bea
Tobias
Charles
Hugo
Atticus
Percy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only just discovered this thread (loving it) so this has probably been said before but cannot stand names that are double barrelled with May/Mae. Names I’ve seen:

Daisy-Mae
Ariana-May
Marsha-May
Sienna-Mae
Mylah-Mae

It makes me rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to help someone fill in a passport application a while ago. Aalivijahh, pronounced Olivia. I struggled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know a catholic family of 5 children. All their first names are Mary, even the only boy!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The oldest is known as Mary, then the next three girls are known by their second names. The only boy, Mary Paul, is known as Paul. I mean, wtf do I know?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm a nursery local to me , a few years ago, there was a little girl called J-lo and a boy Teddy-boy 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.