Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work with a woman who has called her son Maverick. I'm hoping he's into aviator sunglasses, sheepskin lined flight jackets and playing volleyball.

Or is a complete nervous wallflower.

Either or.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Work with a woman who has called her son Maverick. I'm hoping he's into aviator sunglasses, sheepskin lined flight jackets and playing volleyball.

Or is a complete nervous wallflower.

Either or.
I have a family member named this
Absolutely shocking name

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Average people who name their kids things they'll never live up to baffle me. What do they see when they look in the mirror?

I have a friend who named his baby Thor. He's five foot six and seven stone piss wet through.

Meanwhile my six four friend who looks like an adonis gave his child a perfectly reasonable name, and if anyone should have called his son Thor it's him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pick one, guys..?
Maple bright sounds like a cleaning product.

Awwww Rob? It’s so in offensive- my lovely hubbies name- a good Scots name, pretty much call him Robbie or Roberto
It's only because he's the current person I haven't got an email back from .

I've only ever know one Edwin who was my best friend before the age of 7. Another boy I had a crush on Charles went as Charlie.

Current name of the day that i'm loving is Elijah and Fox :LOL:.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Angel, Mercedes, Chaniece, Crystal, Daisy-Mae, McKenzie/Mackenzie, Kayleigh, Jordan/Jaden, Jenna, Michaela, Prince/Princess, Saint, any compass direction (North, South, East, West)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Names that people name their kids when they have delusions of grandeur and pronounce their “U’s” as “A’s”…..Thank you very maaach:

Arabella
Amelia
Tilly
Teddy
Henrietta
Ottilie
Francesca
Rupert
Arthur
Stupid tit like Binky
Jasper
Penelope
Tallulah
Piers
Maximilian
Barnaby
Magnus
Beatrice/ Bea
Tobias
Charles
Hugo
Atticus
Percy
Sounds likes the cast of made in chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.