Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidie cutesy of the radfords looks weird with the extra E on the end

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I used to hate the name 'Heather', can't remember why.

When I used to use Tumblr over 10 years ago, every other girl seemed to be called Bethan. I had never heard of the name before that.

The name Emily reminds me of depressing things.

Chloe is a really nice name, but overused.

When I was 12 I wanted to have a daughter called Tegan. No idea why. I think it looks/sounds horrible now.

Reactions: 5
I met a Blythe today. I know them through a Facebook group. Their surname is also a first name (a proper one, like James or Thomas) and I assumed that for whatever reason, they'd deliberately switched their names around on Facebook. They hadn't.
Reminds me of the Scottish actress Blythe Duff.. she seems lovely but always though thay was harsh sounding

I don't know how anyone can look at a newborn and name it Harper.
Also those types of names date very quickly like Reece, Mason, Logan, Jayden etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Harlow. There was a spate of these after Nicole Richie called her little girl it. It’s dull and stupid on anyone else.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.