Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew a kid called Maximilian Tiger Phoenix, and yes the double barrel surname was a posh one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Brilliant thread one of my boys names are on here 🥴🤣 can’t stand Kelly or Reco
Well I have to say I’m offended- THAT MY MUM NAMED ME A ROUGH CHAV NAME! 🤣🤣🤣 Have to say I’m a respectable lady who wears 😉😉hush dresses with trainers, I should have been called Lucy or Olivia 🤣🤣 but alas, I’m one of the chaviest names ever. In fairness though I can swear like a sailor, fight like a boxer (if need be), and I’m rather partial to the idea of a Juicy Couture velour tracksuit. Oh and 2 different kids by 2 different men - one in my teens, guess my Mumma just knew!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
here’s my list of names i hate that children i know have:

Mexxico Mae - sister to Miiley Mae - i don’t actually hate miley but i hate the spelling - their brothers are Braxton & Brogan
Preston-Blu
Reign
Wynter- Rosé
Davina - Esmae
Pagan
Dekota
Ayprill
Kailan
armani - david - brother to luchiano-heaven & kairo- carter
mylo
tyger
zelda-michelle
ferrari
atlanta

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
here’s my list of names i hate that children i know have:

Mexxico Mae - sister to Miiley Mae - i don’t actually hate miley but i hate the spelling
Preston-Blu
Reign
Wynter- Rosé
Davina - Esmae
Pagan
Ayprill
Kailan
armani - david - brother to luchiano-heaven & kairo- carter
mylo
tyger
zelda-michelle
ferrari
atlanta
Mexico Mae and Armani and Luciano- heaven. Zelda…. ZELDA!!!!!!! - Michelle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 horrendous- have a word with your mates, how do I report to child protection 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember going to primary school with a girl called Lesley-Ann. Bloody awful name.

Reactions: 9
Mexico Mae and Armani and Luciano- heaven. Zelda…. ZELDA!!!!!!! - Michelle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 horrendous- have a word with your mates, how do I report to child protection 🙈🙈🙈
You don’t understand how much i cringe whenever i open facebook and see these names. i always think about how these kids will all be in roughly the same year group at school too and some poor teacher will have to deal with all these names 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I have to say I’m offended- THAT MY MUM NAMED ME A ROUGH CHAV NAME! 🤣🤣🤣 Have to say I’m a respectable lady who wears 😉😉hush dresses with trainers, I should have been called Lucy or Olivia 🤣🤣 but alas, I’m one of the chaviest names ever. In fairness though I can swear like a sailor, fight like a boxer (if need be), and I’m rather partial to the idea of a Juicy Couture velour tracksuit. Oh and 2 different kids by 2 different men - one in my teens, guess my Mumma just knew!! 🤣🤣
Oh my god are we the same person
Mine is the chavviest of all but if I disclose I would defo out myself if anyone on here is local to me 😂
It has popped up a few times on here but actually surprised more normal names seem to irritate everyone more which im loving 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god are we the same person
Mine is the chavviest of all but if I disclose I would defo out myself if anyone on here is local to me 😂
It has popped up a few times on here but actually surprised more normal names seem to irritate everyone more which im loving 😂😂
Are you in the U.K.? Did it used to frequently be the name of people on Jeremy Kyle? Like every episode? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Some of the suggestions for names to go with Hayven ( ridiculous) and Atticus ( which I actually quite like, as Atticus Finch is a great character in To Kill A Mockingbird, one of my favourite books) are ludicrous:Brooks, Palmer…
Atticus is also on my list. I’m going to need to have to have at least 12 kids to use each of the names I love.

There’s also love Valentine ever since I heard it in Sainsbury’s.

Current name I’m hating is Rob.

• Haha
Nova or novalee heard of loads of kids recently called this
Just seen a tiktok of little girls called lexington, lennox and their brother phoenix

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine has named her newborn son Summer-Rayn.. Didn't have the heart to tell her I strongly disapprove.

I want to know the inspiration/backstories behind the names.. esp Zelda-Michelle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm late to the party so I'm sure this has been mentioned, but Stuart and Stewart can duck right off.

• Haha
Atticus is also on my list. I’m going to need to have to have at least 12 kids to use each of the names I love.

There’s also love Valentine ever since I heard it in Sainsbury’s.

Current name I’m hating is Rob.
Awwww Rob? It’s so in offensive- my lovely hubbies name- a good Scots name, pretty much call him Robbie or Roberto

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Labrant Youtube family? Their daughter is called Posie Rayne. Imagine her going for a job interview at 18 and saying “my name is Posie”. And their son is called Zealand 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frances. It sounds really frumpy and the only person I knew with this name was a stuck up witch. She renamed herself Francesca which is even worse in my opinion it sounds really stuck up. Also don't like Frankie for a boy or a girl.
A friends daughter is called Frances. It sounds so strange on a 4 year old.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.