Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a shame, because it is actually a lovely name. But many years ago I taught a little girl called Claire who perpetually had two big yellow snotters pouring from her nose, with a slight crustiness, so that name is tainted for me for evermore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are you in the U.K.? Did it used to frequently be the name of people on Jeremy Kyle? Like every episode? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ha ha I can’t say I ever saw anyone on Jeremy Kyle with my name but if I told you you would kick yourself as it’s so obvious
It’s along the lines of Chardonnay bad 😂😂
And a popular girls band has my name in its title (defo outed myself now)
My mother must of hated me
But it’s also a talking point my name

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha I can’t say I ever saw anyone on Jeremy Kyle with my name but if I told you you would kick yourself as it’s so obvious
It’s along the lines of Chardonnay bad 😂😂
And a popular girls band has my name in its title (defo outed myself now)
My mother must of hated me
But it’s also a talking point my name
I'm probably wrong but I'm thinking along the lines of Fifth Harmony? I can't think of anyone else!

I'm probably wrong but I'm thinking along the lines of Fifth Harmony? I can't think of anyone else!
Ha ha nope!
But I forgot about Harmomy 🤢
You will kick yourself once you realise
They are a well known band
One lady in particular is a queen (clue)
They have been around for years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I know has a son named Bhodi. Awful. I won't name her other two as they're worse/rare and will identify her.

Reactions: 6
Ha ha nope!
But I forgot about Harmomy 🤢
You will kick yourself once you realise
They are a well known band
One lady in particular is a queen (clue)
They have been around for years
Omg omg I got it now!!!!! Quite pleased with myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg omg I got it now!!!!! Quite pleased with myself 😂
Hope I haven’t outed myself ha ha
Now you know why I’m surprised it hasn’t popped up more 😂
My husbands is a well known normal name and it’s come up loads on here

here’s my list of names i hate that children i know have:

Mexxico Mae - sister to Miiley Mae - i don’t actually hate miley but i hate the spelling - their brothers are Braxton & Brogan
Preston-Blu
Reign
Wynter- Rosé
Davina - Esmae
Pagan
Dekota
Ayprill
Kailan
armani - david - brother to luchiano-heaven & kairo- carter
mylo
tyger
zelda-michelle
ferrari
atlanta
Well there's a list of kids who aren't going up to be doctors and lawyers eh.

i know someone with a tortoise named Steve. 🐢
I have a cat called Steve.

Hope I haven’t outed myself ha ha
Now you know why I’m surprised it hasn’t popped up more 😂
My husbands is a well known normal name and it’s come up loads on here
Just makes me think of Chloe Khan's daughter. Don't know anyone else called your name.😝
I've 2 boys, one of their names has never come up, the other I've only seen mentioned and disliked maybe once.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen my daughters name so far but my dog is called Poppy which seems to be a very unpopular name here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My name has been on here although not how I spell it (well, how my parents decided to spell it!) There are loads of ways to spell it. It’s a short version of a longer name….. so for example if it was Lizzie, people always call me the longer version and I spend half my life saying “that’s not my name, I’m just Lizzie, not Elizabeth” Annoying!
One of my daughter’s names had been on here - I thought it was quite unusual but there are three of them in her class 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤣 It suits her though, she couldn’t be called anything else!

Flossy. Think it’s short for ‘Florence’ which I’m not a fan of either. But Flossy just makes me think of dental floss, or candy floss.

Not a fan of Olivia because there’s a girl in one of my kids classes who is a right meanie and no one ever seems to put her in her place? Really put me off what is a pretty normal name.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.