Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little girl named Raya - Sunshine

And a little boy named Hercules
A new baby named Vendi Blue 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
names that begin with the letter G - the majority are so ugly!
Gaia, Greer, Giselle, Greta, Genesis, Gretchen, Germaine, Gertrude, Geraldine, Gudrun, Gemma, Gideon, Gus, Gage, Gabriel, Graham, Gary, Gilbert, Garth. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I’m Gelly , mother and grandmother of 2 cuties, Mayer age 21/2 and Layla, age 1"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kezia and Xanthe, only because their parents are the most crashingly awful social climbing snobs. If they could squeeze in the father’s public school in any conversation then they would.
Very sneery about ‘normal’ names and desperate to sniff out money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I had a son today he would be called Alexi.

Cam you tell I watched something about the Romanovs? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen a girl I know show off her new twins on fb . She has 3 kids already Megan , Aaron and Timmy and new twins OakleyOcean and RiverBlu
3 normal names with 2 real out there just don't go in my opinion

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m reading Dave Grohl’s book, he’s just mentioned his cousins Trip, Todd and Troy-made me think of this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.