Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I went to school with one and spent years calling her See-obe-Han.
I went all through primary school with a Siobhan so that one never bothered me. However I can remember reading problem pages in magazines growing up and there was always a Niamh or a Sian, or to me Nee-am and Si-an 😂I used to be so bewildered by these strange names that I just thought Anon was another name before I realised it meant anonymous 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talked to a guy on tinder from Glasgow, his name was Michaelangelo, not Michelangelo like the actual artist (which would have been bad enough already) no, it's Michael- angelo. 🤦🏻‍♀️
He's Italian his family live in America right? Same guy?

Now that I think of it my other pet peeve with names (here in Ireland) is made up Irish ones that actually mean nothing but tend to just be spelled phonetically how people think a particular English word would be translated into Irish. Grinds my gears something shocking 🤣

Solo sounds like a dogs name.

Used to have a friend whose children were called Milo and Kitty. I'm sorry but I don't think I could take a person in their 30s seriously with a name like Kitty.

Reactions: 5
The name Braxton is AWFUL!!! do you think their mums was in hospital thinking they were in labour and the midwife says ‘no love you’re just having braxton hicks’ and the Mum goes ‘braxton what now? Oh I love that name’ and ever since they wanted to call it Braxton??
I would just love their surname to be Hicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Peace Enzi Mwania was born October 8th and weighed 5 pounds, 9 ounces. We are in love! What a fun surprise to have another little GIRL, making it 5 boys and 6 girls around here."

For the die hard fans there's also a birth and labour video. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Peace Enzi Mwania was born October 8th and weighed 5 pounds, 9 ounces. We are in love! What a fun surprise to have another little GIRL, making it 5 boys and 6 girls around here."

For the die hard fans there's also a birth and labour video. :sick:
🤮 To the video, but how would anyone know that baby was a girl by the name. I bet the other ten kids have equally 'lovely' names.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.