Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 30 years ago I worked in a Nursery school, we had a child called BJ. it wasn't short for anything, his name was literally BJ. I'd love to know if he changed it later in life.

At my daughter's kids club there was a girl named Tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Judah
Belle
Victory
Destiny
Hope
Mika
Noelle
Luka

First 8. Missing some.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
About 30 years ago I worked in a Nursery school, we had a child called BJ. it wasn't short for anything, his name was literally BJ. I'd love to know if he changed it later in life.

At my daughter's kids club there was a girl named Tiger.
I know of someone with the same name, spelled Bjay. His brother is Dave, no joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Solo sounds like a dogs name.

Used to have a friend whose children were called Milo and Kitty. I'm sorry but I don't think I could take a person in their 30s seriously with a name like Kitty.
My mums neighbour had a cat called Kitty, we nicknamed it crappy Kitty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's an Aussie tv presenter who named her son Joe Buster many moons ago. He was always known as Buster until he grew up & is now known as Joe.

I just saw that Kanye West has changed his name to Ye.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bernadette then shortened to Bernie.
My mams name is bernadette and gets bernie she was born in the late 50s tho no called her bernadette apart from her parents and my grandad named her after his friend Bernard 😂

I knew a Damien who went by teddy, his sister was Katherine who went by kitty

Reactions: 2
Was listening to a podcast today and the name Narcissa was mentioned. Back in the 1930s. Not a name I've heard recently
Harry potter character name thats the only time ive heard it

Has anybody heard of jamie olivers childrens names?
If not they are abit of a mouthfull
River rocket blue dallas
Petal blossom
Poppy honey rosie
Daisy boo
Buddy bear maurice

I actually find jamie and his family quite likeable but i cannot with them names

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There's an Aussie tv presenter who named her son Joe Buster many moons ago. He was always known as Buster until he grew up & is now known as Joe.

I just saw that Kanye West has changed his name to Ye.🤔
Maybe he has delusions of grandeur thinking he is as great as Prince was (he that decided he was to be known as a symbol or something equally bizarre). Kanye is a prize plonker truth be told and perhaps its something to do with his crap Yeezy clothing range nonsense?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe he has delusions of grandeur thinking he is as great as Prince was (he that decided he was to be known as a symbol or something equally bizarre). Kanye is a prize plonker truth be told and perhaps its something to do with his crap Yeezy clothing range nonsense?
His crap clothing range earned him around $65 million and had sales of $1.3 billion in 2019 though. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
His crap clothing range earned him around $65 million and had sales of $1.3 billion in 2019 though. :LOL:
same as the idiots who buy katie price's crap online. Anyway I thought he was going for the Presidency of the USA -
All hail President Ye 🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to know someone called Trilby... which I think is a name from a famous novel, but bleeping stupid anyway!

• Haha
Nola

A few instagrammers have used it recently and now a few people in my home town who think they’re the dogs bollocks have called their baby daughters Nola, thinking they’re being really cool and original.

such an ugly name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.