Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few people who have named their children what I think as of more pet names, Minnie, Ralph, Reggie, Alfie, Oscar, Toby. Maybe it’s because I work with animals but all these names remind me of dogs so I could never name my child one of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
On a different note I met a dog called Scout and think it's a fab name for a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My brother went to school with a Cyan. Always thought it was odd. Not pronounced like the colour either. You say it so it sounds like Ky-ann

Reactions: 3
I am perplexed by the popularity of the name Olive. Ugly sound, horrible colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone just posted in a well known Facebook group that someone stole her babies names but she likes the names Cleo-Leigh and River-Bleu 😂😭
A commenter said she should call the baby Stolen-Mae and I tell you I cackled

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate it when people try and miss spell names to try and be "different " i know of a "roze" and a "poppie"- which reminds me of popeye ! As for heaven being spelt backwards, a child in my daughters class has gone one better and is called heaven ! 🙄

On a different note I met a dog called Scout and think it's a fab name for a dog.
Yes! My cousins border collie is called scout , perfect name!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.